TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I was told by someone on the forums you have to make custom rides on NL yourself. They didn't really tell me how..

Can someone give me some help or a site that will help me ? Id love to add them to my coasters/park or whatever. Thanks everyone.

Hey guys. I was told by someone on the forums you have to make custom rides on NL yourself. They didn't really tell me how..

Can someone give me some help or a site that will help me ? Id love to add them to my coasters/park or whatever. Thanks everyone.

You have to make them yourself! They aren't just going to *magically* make themselves. That's how all of us got good. We basically followed the build in tutorial (go to the Help tab ), or whatever, and went from there

Also, with NL, you're limited to one coaster per file. There's no exporting feature, or whatever, so you cannot add them ot your RCT parks or whatever.

1. Create a hill that has 0 vertical G's in the middle of the train on the top of the hill.

2. Divide the hill into 6 segments. 1=pull up, 2=start twisting, 3=first half of top, 4=second half of top, 5= ending twisting, 6 = pull out. I usually make sure 2 and 3 combined have the same lenght as 1.

3. Bank the track so it forms a spin.

4. Make segment 3 pure green and 4 pure red, leave the rest white

5. AHG, it should work now.

1. Create a hill that has 0 vertical G's in the middle of the train on the top of the hill.

2. Divide the hill into 6 segments. 1=pull up, 2=start twisting, 3=first half of top, 4=second half of top, 5= ending twisting, 6 = pull out. I usually make sure 2 and 3 combined have the same lenght as 1.

3. Bank the track so it forms a spin.

4. Make segment 3 pure green and 4 pure red, leave the rest white

5. AHG, it should work now.

I probably did something wrong because I got this...

AHG2.jpg.6ced465febcd06817e7ff8ce8920d7a7.jpg

See...

You need to consider that it's not the AHG's fault per say. Very often, the problem is the shape of the track. I just drew up this basic idea of what a B&M roll would be shaped like in order to create the correct effect. Notice the shape of the heartline. It's not very obvious, but the heartline does not form a perfect parabolic arc. With 0g rolls, it is different since the train is rotating all the way through rather than just near the top. It's hard to explain what I mean.

Untitled-1.jpg.cc2b780ed4f3f3fd0a790724d94a4a2c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Save your track as an element, then insert it behind your AHG'd piece. This does make all of your track 'regular track' so you have to redo the segments and their settings, as well as supports.