TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: The Johnsons Go To Wisconsin

Cool TR. I thought it was Chang, but when did you go down thru Knetucky? because I saw airport pics in the beginning, unless you were picking up your parents.

I've always wanted to goto wisconsin dells, Avalanche looks like my kind of woodie; I loooove me some speed and wicked airtime . Actually, I like all wooden coasters

And you drove by Holiday World AND Beech Bend on your way back? Thats terrible...If it was me and my family driving, we wouldave never made it home.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool TR. I thought it was Chang, but when did you go down thru Knetucky? because I saw airport pics in the beginning, unless you were picking up your parents.

I've always wanted to goto wisconsin dells, Avalanche looks like my kind of woodie; I loooove me some speed and wicked airtime . Actually, I like all wooden coasters

And you drove by Holiday World AND Beech Bend on your way back? Thats terrible...If it was me and my family driving, we wouldave never made it home.

Yeah we drove back with my folks.

Nice photo TR! We could've met up at one of the parks! It looks like you guys all had a great time. You only landed on the plane about 15 minutes away from my house.

Andrew "I still haven't been to Mt. Olympus!" C.

How in Gods name do you drive by those awesome new credits. I know your arms were shaking going by the exits haha.

Nice pics as always.

JEFF

(900 posts! only 100 more to 1000 and the free TPR DVD that comes with it hahaha)

1570168736_eriktrain.jpg.8cc404701e27d10f498b6d1405d05e79.jpg

Americas most wanted terrorist!!!!

Wanted in a suspected plot to derail trains and kill millions of americans, take his shampoo!!!

Great TR, Eric! That House on the Rocks is something, isn't it? Definitely sensory overload but a must see. Looking forward to your video to see if it does it better justice than photos, but have a feeling you just have to go there to take it all in.

MollyG

How in Gods name do you drive by those awesome new credits. I know your arms were shaking going by the exits haha.

Nice pics as always.

JEFF

(900 posts! only 100 more to 1000 and the free TPR DVD that comes with it hahaha)

LOL, yeah it sucked. At least we are planning to hit those parks next year.

That was probably the best TR i've ever seen! Great job! This should have a ACE award for "longest trip report on Theme Park Review."

P.S., where'd you get the TPR bag?

Heh, I think the one from June was even longer.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25853&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0