TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What SF coaster is this? on Wendy's Kids Meal bag.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like someone got fairly liberal with their design..

I think it's similar to Golaith, but also similar to Raging Bull, but not close to either of them. That middle part is a lot more twisted than either of those rides.

Looks like someone got fairly liberal with their design..

I think it's similar to Golaith, but also similar to Raging Bull, but not close to either of them. That middle part is a lot more twisted than either of those rides.

Im not so sure about that http://www.rcdb.com/ig615.htm?picture=7. Looks identical to me....

No, that is definately Goliath. That is Goliath's exact layout, the colors are the same, the train is the same, the design is the same, and the backdrop is the same.

As they say, "If it looks like a duck, eats like a duck, tastes like a duck, and poops like a duck, it's probably a duck."

It's Goliath.

And I got a WAY cooler toy than you.

How does that look like RB?????

Sorry, just a little confused. The MCBR is in a completely different spot, the supports are red, there isn't a helix like that, and the trains are not 2 seater trains...

Thats gotta be goliath, at first i didnt think it was because i couldnt see collosus, then i looked at a picture and noticed that collossus couldnt be in that picture. It's gotta be goliath, it's all the same colors, and that hill it's on is right after the first drop.