TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

^ Banned for questioning us over this. I'll say it again. If you don't want to follow our rules, you don't have to post here.

It says in the term of service:

18. Robb & Elissa reserve the right to alter these rules for any reason or anyone depending on the situation. After all, it's our site!

Would anyone else like to get banned for being stupid tonight?

Feel free to ban me for this post if you'd like

Done.

It just amazes me that people feel like they can come on OUR FORUM and think that somehow they are entitled be obnoxious towards us and that WON'T get them banned.

I have so much going on in my life right now, both personal and for the site that I just don't have the time or patience for this bullshit. So if you're going to start a post with "feel free to ban me for this post" I'm going to. I didn't even bother to read the rest of it. I just assume whatever came after was stupid drama crap that I have no time for.

So sick of this attitude that people have. I'd much rather have FEWER people on our forum that actually might respect our rules than have more people who carry this sense of entitlement that they think they think they have a right to say whatever the hell they want to without their being any repercussions. Sorry, the world doesn't work that way.

Once again, does ANYONE ELSE want to get banned tonight? It really takes zero effort from me, it's all you.

Edited by robbalvey

Tbt to when Robb was less of #TheBlob.

Seriously though I know I'll get banned, ROBB IS AN a$$hole AND I DONT KNOW HOW ELISSA CAN LIVE WITH HIM!

Dude fuckin chill! If you don't like what's being posted. Don't come on these chat rooms. Have some respect!

I was originally going to delete Sfne1313's post, but I think I'll leave it as an example of stupid people. Just so we can all have a laugh at someone else's expense.

#thinningtheherd

THIS!!!

This right here. Goddamn natural selection. Those that remain are the ones we WANT here and will love forever!

TPR is an escape from everyday bullshit for me. I don't post much but I read a lot of the posts. The less immature crap I have to sift through, the better.

This is 100% our goal!

Its a great goal to have and why this old guy comes here daily. You are never too old for rollercoasters.

Those bannings were actually doing those members a favor, this is a website, and one dedicated to theme parks and roller coasters of all things! I can't think of much things more fun than that. If they can't just be chill and enjoy their hobby, some time away from TPR may do em well! Or at least they can rage on the internet elsewhere.

Oh, and here are some seriously awesome photos from the tour today:

Click here for LOTS more: http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1581398#p1581398

sweet crispy jesus. IDK what that twisty double down thing is on the green track, but I love it. It doesn't look right or even safe, which makes me like it more

Oh, and here are some seriously awesome photos from the tour today:

Click here for LOTS more: http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1581398#p1581398

Those pics look amazing!... Just wow!

TPR is an escape from everyday bullshit for me. I don't post much but I read a lot of the posts. The less immature crap I have to sift through, the better.

Amen to that!

TPR has the absolutely highest quality content on the net, hands down. Enjoy it

I agree, nothing else even comes close!! I don't mind following a few simple rules in order to be amongst a community of people who love the same thing I do