TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Breaking News

The sad thing about North Korea is that many people really do believe that it is an amazing place to live. The amount of propaganda that is plastered throughout the country shocked me.

I remember watching some documentary on North Korea, and they did a segment on the death of Kim-Il-Sung and the funeral and all the citizens were sobbing uncontrolably, they even mentioned that some people died for crying way too much because he died. It was a very interesting documentary.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan, I'd be just a little bit worried about Brisbane, We are prob within reach, OMG... I must tie myself down to Superman Escape! Lets just hope switzerland never gets hit, otherwise NO INTAMIN!

But in all seriousness, I don't think the koreans are going to launch a attack on us in a hurry...

You gotta be kidding me? We're like the annoying, young cousin that America can't get rid of (not my quote of course.) Seriously though, we pose no real threat to anyone but ourselves. We have a hard enough time building nuclear reactors over here to worry about war, let alone the dreaded cooties virus that's going round in the Big Brother house over here at the moment or the forest that is John Howard's eyebrows. I'm surprised that little hobbit can still walk actually.

But you gotta love some of the journalistic prostitution that you hear today on the news. It's all about the "MISSILE ATTACK FROM NORTH KOREA!... which then wofted into a nearby ocean-bed about thirty seconds after launch."

Seriously, I don't think it would happen. I think they just want to show us that they have them. But I still think they are too afraid to use them. Actually, any country is to afraid to use Nukes on the US, or any other country with Nukes for that matter. I mean, when we hit Japan, we were pretty much the only ones with them. So it was ok cause we knew they wouldn't hit us back. But now, Nuclear warfare is not worth the cost of lives. They know that we would just hit them back harder and with more firepower.

But then again, they are a communist country, so I guess they wouldn't care about how many lives in there country they would shed.

You guys need to keep in mind that North Korea is a country that hates all it's neighbors and that hate is mutual. They barely have enough resources within their country to sustain the population for another 15 years. They aren't welcoming aide or imports from other nations unless it's guns/military supplies. Also their is sanctions imposed against them as well to make it difficult to recieve any type of aide. Many in the country have no problem being forced into the military since it's one of the few places where you are guaranteed a meal each day.

Their a dying nation anyway under the current regime so what could they possibly care about killing off millions of Chinese or Japanese citizens if North Korea no longer has anything to lose? Someone is going to feel their wrath soon and it aint going to be pretty.

Do you guys know the history of the Japanese towards Korea over many centuries? Korea hasn't forgotten that and they would have no problem seeking past retribution on them or the Chinese for that matter. Japan has pratically re-written their history books to hide their very bloody past.

Apparently the NK's haven't read Wernher Von Brauns books.

Give them a few weeks to work the bugs out and i'm sure their missles will be flying high and long.

I thought they got a few of the old Soviet nuclear missile guard when the USSR went bankrupt.

-Flying ( i wonder if this is why gas prices jumped another 20 cents a gal this week) Scooter.

I still dont understand why its okay for some countries to have thousands of missiles and nuclear weapons, but some countries are almost being attacked because they *might* have such weapons....

Not that I support North Korea test firing these missiles, or the stuff being done in Iran, but I just think that if it should be illegal for some countries to have such weapons it should be illegal for all countries.

There is a big but though... No country wants to be the first to get rid of these weapons in case other countries refuse to do it. And there has to be some countries with the weapons to control other countries from developing long range/mass destruction weapons...

So yeah, I dont really have any idea what would be the best to do...

I wouldnt have any worries about a nuclear war.... at least until 2012. Remember the world will end in the year 2012. That is 6 years from now.

I wouldnt worry until then.

That's a bunch of bull, people said the world was going to end on 9-9-99 and 6-6-06 and the world was going to end when homosexual people were allowed the right to get married. *checks* we're still here.

I wouldnt have any worries about a nuclear war.... at least until 2012. Remember the world will end in the year 2012. That is 6 years from now.

I wouldnt worry until then.

Oh Benzo, you lovable paranoid scamp.