1. What is the name of your home park?
Six Flags Magic Mountain
2. Do you own a coaster related T-shirt?
3. Do you enjoy Vekoma SLCs?
Somewhat. I don't hate them nearly as much as others, and the rare smooth (OK, not smooth. But not nearly as rough as the others) ones are enjoyable.
4. Name the first 3 coasters that come to mind.
5. One park you would definitely never go back to is...
6. Have you ever ridden a drop tower taller than 200 feet?
Several. One is located right in my home park.
7. What is your favorite roller coaster?
El Toro @ SFGAdv
8. When you go to a park three things you must have with you are...
Phone, Wallet, Car Keys (Assuming I drove)
9. How many times did you visit your home park last season?
I don't have the time to count and find out.
10. The first Intamin coaster you rode is...
Superman: Escape from Krypton @ SFMM
11. Have you ever spent an entire day at a park alone?
12. The independent park you go to the most is...
Hmm. Hard to say as all my home parks are chains. I guess Lagoon.
13. Does B&M or Intamin make better hyper coasters?
Intamin. Yes, the B&M ones are fun. But Intamin made Expedition Ge Force and Superman @ SFNE. Both are some of my favorite steel coasters.
14. If it was free, what upcharge ride what you jump on right now?
15. What is the best food at your home park?
Can I switch my home park to KBF for this? Because I can't think of what food at SFMM would be considered the best. I rarely eat at SFMM anymore.
At KBF, Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner.
16. The name of the worst GCI you've ridden is...
Gwazi @ BGT. I'm not sad that they got rid of it.
17. When you're not riding something at your home park where are you?
I want to say someplace fun. But most likely, at home or out at work.
18. Favorite water ride in a dry park (flume, rapids, etc)
Splash Mountain (Perilous Plunge was a close 2nd favorite )
19. Do you get your photo taken with park mascots?
Not very often. It's been a while since my last mascot photo.
20. Name one personal item you've lost at a park.
21. Name of the worst B&M invert you're ridden is...
Patriot @ WOF
22. Name your favorite steel coaster under 125 feet tall.
Maverick @ Cedar Point
23. Name your favorite coaster/ride manufacturer?
24. What waterpark have you visited most often?
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
25. The name of the fastest wooden coaster you have ridden is...
Son of Beast *groan*
26. What is the name of the flat ride you've ridden the most?
I have no idea. Uh...I guess...Supreme Scream or some other flat at Knotts?
27. Name a ride-related injury you have suffered.
A wicked headache from riding f*cking Gouderix.
28. Favorite Halloween event at a park?
Fright Fest @ SFMM because it's the only Halloween park event I've done as Queen Mary's Dark Harbor is not at a park.
29. Name the most recent Arrow ride or coaster you've been on...
Matterhorn @ DLR
30. Name of your favorite ride that never leaves the ground (safari, train, bumper cars, etc)
Kilimanjaro Safari @ WDW
31. What ride makes you laugh the most?
Bumper Cars @ Lagoon
32. How many RMC's have you ridden?
5. Twisted Colossus, Joker, Iron Rattler, New Texas Giant, & Outlaw Run (Thanks for being closed Lightning Rod ).
33. Best flat that goes over 100 feet is...
Tango @ Traveling Fairs (I'm assuming it goes above 100 ft)
34. When you are on your way to your home park what is one worry that you might have?
It'll be too crowded to enjoy the park.
35. Favorite park that is NOT your home park is ___________.
Europa Park. Favorite park period. That place is freaking amazing.
36. How many different parks did you go to last season?
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Knotts Berry Farm
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Six Flags Over Georgia
37. The indoor coaster/dark ride you ride most often is...
Space Mountain @ DLR
38. When you spend the day at the park what do you drink all day?
39. The name of the best B&M you've ridden is?
Fury 325 @ Carowinds
40. Name three other forum members that will fill this out...
If I name them, then they won't bother filling it out for the sole purpose of not listening to me.