1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?
I guess from CA to Finland. But that was with a TPR Trip.
2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in?
3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags?
Boomerang I guess.
4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride?
Yes, but that's not that impressive on a Wild Mouse.
5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something?
That's difficult to think of when your home park is SFMM. Uh...drink in the Sports Bar? Nah, I'll just go home and drink there. It's cheaper that way.
6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night?
7. Name some theme park food that *sounds* gross, yet is oh-so-delicious?
Deep Fried Twinkie
8. Name your top three "bucketlist" coasters you have yet to ride.
Here's three that come to the top of my mind
9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did?
Yep. Got evacuated from Test Track. Got a free fast pass.
10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster?
11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it.
Can't really think of any flat ride I partially hate.
12. Your favorite SWEET treat at a park that is NOT your home park.
The Cinnamon Bread @ Silver Dollar City & Dollywood
13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on?
Don't really play Plinko, but El Toro I guess.
14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be?
15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster?
No, thank god.
16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option.
We already have a B&M Invert, a B&M Floorless, a B&M Flyer, and a B&M Stand Up. Goliath fills the quota for Hyper, and between X2 and Green Lantern, SFMM has enough coasters that hang from the side of the track. So I guess a B&M Dive Machine by default.
17. Name your favorite Vekoma.
18. What water ride delivers the most unacceptable amount of wetness?
Any of those giant Shoot the Chutes
19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's?
20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are...
21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash?
$1,000 cash. I get plenty of rides on my favorite coaster already and I could really use that money.
22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog?
It's a sunny day. The sun will dry me off.
23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park?
If I were to eat it, I would say the Sushi from Food Etc. But I do not want to eat Six Flags Sushi.
24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
Maverick. Easy choice.
25. Favorite (non-clone) dark ride?
26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016?
27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy.
28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose?
Six Flags America. A: I've never been there before, so I'll at least get some new credits (Plus, some of the rides look good). B: I'd be SHOCKED if it was worse than Mt. Olympus considering how that's the worst park I've been to.
29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden?
30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing?
Speedy Gonzalas and some Bugs Bunny World flat. Hey, nobody said it had to be an adult coaster.
31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park?
The stuff they play at most parks because that crap has no business being played anywhere because it is awful.
32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit?
New credit. Yes, I am a credit whore.
33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park?
Usually not. But occasionally.
34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to?
Not really riding any of the new 2017 coasters this year. The only one I might is one of the bazillion new Jokers. So that by default I guess.
35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years?
Green Lantern considering how they ruined it and don't know how to run it. Seriously, please run it the way they run Insane @ Grona Lund, because that ride is great.
36. The most overrated coaster ever is...
I would say Millennium Force, but at this point, Millennium Force is cited so often as being overrated and the backlash its gotten has almost made it become underrated as I like it. I just don't consider it to be Top 10 material (And Fury 325 is definitely better). And nearly all the coasters I'd consider overrated are easy choices. But I guess I'll go with Beast @ Kings Island.
37. What ride makes you wanna vomit?
None thank god.
38. What is the best consolation prize you've won at a games booth?
Sorry. I don't play games.
39. And the worst?
Again, I don't play games.
40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat).