New theme park for Turkey, Ankapark.

Pg 13: Park renamed Wonderland Eurasia, opened on 3/20/19
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Re: New theme park for Turkey, Ankapark.

Postby Gutterflower » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:05 am

_koppen wrote:Are there any photos of the foundation?

Heres the best I have. Looks PP esque to me
PP1.JPG
PP2.JPG

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Rill'o'beily » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:58 am

_koppen wrote:Here's some photos of the flat rides!

b.jpg

bc.jpg

bcd.jpg

e.jpg

ef.jpg

That's not KMG, that's a technical park loop fighter

That's not a fabbri pandemonium, that's a SBF space gun

Also why do they have 3 big frisbee rides?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby FLIPDUDE » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Whoa! Wait, WHAT?! A large, 14 coaster theme park is opening in a place that I can actually affordably GET TO*?!

O_________O

These things do not happen to me. This is weird. not sure how to process this.

*once thigns calm down enough so I won't have to fear for my life if I go there, that is.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby MrSum1_55 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:16 pm

I never realized that this park was going to have 14 coasters! However, most of them are crappy Chinese knockoffs, Zamperla coasters, or bad carnival designs. however, the two Intamin coasters they do have appear to be of good quality. It might make a good side trip from Istanbul to go here, ride two good coasters, then do a lot of credit whoring.

Nobody beats the Ziz

Postby canadianparkfan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:39 pm

A.J. wrote:
woolandmammoth wrote:I mean, whatever that green coaster is looks cool. I have no idea what to even call half of these rides.

The green coaster is a Wild Wind, made by the Italian company Interpark (and Pinfari too, I guess?). There's one traveling the European fair circuit called Xenox, but the ones that have been installed at parks are in really obscure locations.

That ride looks... Interesting?... Can't tell from the vid if it'd be decent or just plain rough.

...However, the lineup of flat rides in the background at that fair in the vid looks fun :).... Looked like a couple KMG rides, a Fabri or ARM drop tower, plus a few other decent flats I assume... Enough to keep me happy for at least an hour or two! :)

Also, just love how at the end of the video the op hops over the track like a B0$$ just a few feet in front of the train as it pulls into the station. :lmao:
Top 5 Steel Coasters:
1: Le Vampire, La Ronde 2: Mindbender, Galaxyland 3: Tie: Behemoth, Canada's Wonderland -- Goliath, La Ronde 4: Leviathan, Canada's Wonderland 5: Skyrider R.I.P. :(, Canada's Wonderland

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Rill'o'beily » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:49 pm

canadianparkfan wrote:Looked like a couple KMG rides

Where is there a single KMG ride in there?

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:59 pm

That ride looks... Interesting?... Can't tell from the vid if it'd be decent or just plain rough.

The first Wild Wind coaster was bought by Rye Playland something like 15 years ago, fully assembled, and tested. The ride was so bad in testing that they tore it down, stored it on site, and eventually sold it to some park in Europe or Jordan or something like that. I think it's in the Philippines right now. Rye happily opened a Volare. That's all you need to know.

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby coasterer » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:56 am

I actually looooved the Wild Wind in the Philippines. Caught me totally off guard. Definitely a bright spot
Favorites: Voyage, T-Express, Goliath (WW), Medusa Steel Coaster, Boulder Dash, Katun, I 305, El Toro, Storm Runner, Mega-lite, Shivering Timbers, Alpengeist, Millennium Force, Thunderhead, Nemesis, Skyrush, Prowler, Atlantis Adventure, Thundercoaster, Maverick, Jungle Storm, Cornball Express, Behemoth,

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Azariah » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Because i am hearing a lot about it, i am sure this is going to be an amazing place for fun in Turkey. These photos are lush and i am sure the visitor is gonna love it. I have been two this region a couple of times. Certainly it will be a good experience for me.

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Some new drone footage here

most interesting to me is this

Uhh1.JPG

uhh2.JPG

Anyone have any idea what that footer layout could be for?

Below is the footer layout for the as yet unbuilt Intamin Jet Ski. A clone of the one in Australia.

Uhh3.JPG

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!