Conneaut Lake Park (CLP) Discussion Thread

P. 145: The park confirms a Ferris Wheel in 2019
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Re: Conneaut Lake Park (CLP) Discussion Thread

Postby DirkFunk » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 am

lorrainne16406 wrote: Now they have failed to pay their back tax debt by last April like they agreed to in their own bankruptcy. And the park has still not paid the back taxes.

LOL, guess that's that. Good for them.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby lorrainne16406 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:43 am

DirkFunk wrote:
lorrainne16406 wrote: Now they have failed to pay their back tax debt by last April like they agreed to in their own bankruptcy. And the park has still not paid the back taxes.

LOL, guess that's that. Good for them.

No thats not that. The lol is on you. This is just another case of the papers giving bad information. The trustees did not pay all the taxes. The park agreed to pay all the back property taxes in their bankruptcy plan by last March. They park did not. They fell short by over a half million because the park continues loosing big money. Even with the land sales. There was no newspaper reporting the park failed to meet their bankruptcy plan. And now in August the paper reports the trustees paying paying all the taxes. What a laugh. Good thing the tax bodies studied the parks financial reports. Good thing the tax bodies knew the park would not be able to pay the back taxes. Good thing the tax bodies stood their ground for the last four years to collect the $428000 insurance money legally due to them. Thank you tax bodies for doing your job for the locals!The park never had insurance on the Beach Club. The park was not paid the insurance money. The hotel leaser had the insurance. The park never had any insurance money to pay on the taxes. Not only did the park did not pay off the back taxes the article says they still owe money to the tax bodies for legal fees. The paper makes it sound like the park is doing what it said it would do. The park did not. Makes me wonder how much money may be passing under the table to write these articles trying to fool local residents. Locals are tired up being lied to all the time. Locals prefer spending their money at the county fair and not the park.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:17 am

lorrainne16406 wrote:No thats not that.
They park did not.
the park continues loosing big money.

I don't know who this person is, but it's hard to take anyone seriously when they write sentences like this.
Last edited by robbalvey on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:18 am.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby lorrainne16406 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:39 am

robbalvey wrote:
They park did not.

I don't know who this person is, but it's hard to take anyone seriously when they write sentences like this.

its OK thread moderator.

locals are not bothered by uniformed elitist spelling-checking police living in Orlando relying on misleading written newspaper reports for information

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby lorrainne16406 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:49 am

robbalvey wrote:
They park did not.

Its`not hard at all to take any spelling nazi millennial in Florida seriously when they cant contribute anything of value to the discusion

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby lorrainne16406 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:29 am

The reported story line that Conneaut Lake Park had a “very positive” year, http://www.meadvilletribune.com/news/revenues-grow-as-conneaut-lake-park-pays-off-tax-debt/article_67244922-9f21-11e7-97ec-c78f1e62f680.html,compared to the rest of the story which has not been reported in the paper, http://forum.eeticket.com/index.php/topic,1512.msg59689/topicseen.html#new

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby lorrainne16406 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 pm

To the locals reading about the park’s reported success in the paper, the paper ignores that the park is failing to pay its taxes. The paper has not reported to residents that U.S. bankruptcy court filings show the attorney for the lake sewer system officially told the bankruptcy court last month the park has not paid its sewer taxes since February of 2016. No surprise there. The park propaganda source actually falsely told locals the park paid off the balance on its back property taxes. That is how the local news reporting on park matters goes. But fake news is all the rage these days. The unpaid sewer bill does not count the $646,000 the park previously stated it owes and has not paid to the local sewer authority.The park's paid management charges the park $10,000 a month. Park figures filed in court indicate the park's paid mangers have charged more than $650,000 to to take over and run the park. The park continue to cheat locals by not paying their delinquent back and current sewer tax bills.

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:41 pm

So after they've paid back something like 80% of 20 years of back taxes, you still want to rush to close the park why? So you can get a short term fix of selling the land under it to a real estate developer that'll demand TIFs to actually develop it into condos or townhomes?

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby djcoastermark » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:25 pm

" Lorrainne " from reading it's past posts seems to be nothing more than a bitter troll. Granted, the park has it's problems (yes, I know that's an understatement ) but at least someone there is trying. And at 10 bucks for an all day pass it's an amusingly good deal.

Postby DirkFunk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 pm

Lorraine comes across as a NIMBY who's looking for any reason possible to close the park in spite of the obvious value the park if successful can have for the local economy. Unfortunately they don't know nearly as much about economics as they think.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!