Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Discussion Thread

P. 96: SING On Tour attraction announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Discussion Thread

Postby Ccron10 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:45 pm

For those who have been hoping for a return to the original Space Fantasy: The Ride experience, it looks like you're in luck!
https://www.usj.co.jp/attraction/space-fantasy-the-ride.html

I'm heading back again in September and can't wait!

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Re: Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Discussion Thread

Postby Garet » Thu May 16, 2019 1:36 am

I'm not sure what you mean by just listing the attraction page here. The ride is definitely not the original right now, its VR like most years for the Cool Japan part of the year. They're running Lupin III XR on it right now until June 23. I think last year the Final Fantasy XR went longer than usual due to popularity but it's always a VR coaster for early spring to summer. As things stand the event will be over by September so you should be fine.

The attractions closed page is more helpful: https://www.usj.co.jp/parkguide/schedule/attclose-more/201907.html Lupin shuts June 23 and the ride is closed until July 7 presumably to remove the VR and decorations.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!