2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

• 2 weeks later...

I am really glad to see so many gay coaster enthusiasts like me!!! BTW..

I will be coming over to the US from Australia and will be at CP on the 5th & 6th Oct (with my sis), SFGAdv on the 12th Oct (alone) and SFMM on Columbus day (alone).... If anyone wants to join me, some company at SFMM, SFGAdv or CP would awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Just got back from Pride Night at Kings Island. Nice weather, no lines, cute guys...what more could you ask for?

How about just one really kick-ass coaster? Just kidding.... sounds like a GREAT time. Friends have told me for a couple years now that I really need to check out KI Pride Night. How late did it go?

It was open from 6 until midnight.

BTW, the front car (second seat) of The Beast gave one of the smoothest rides I've ever had on it last night and Diamondback offered a lot more air than I remember. Although I wouldn't normally rank it very high on my coaster list (if I were into ranking rides), a good night-time ride on The Beast pushes it up a few spots and pretty close to the top.

Six Flags New England's "Out in the Park" is this Saturday the 14th but it appears to have just gone to a normal operating Saturday with 4 hours of ERT from 8-midnight. I might head out on Saturday since they seem to be honoring Season Passes (if you tell them you are there for Out in the Park when you enter the park, I guess they are going to let you stay for the ERT) but I'm not sure if I will last long enough to get the ERT. The drive back to Boston would be rough if I leave the park at midnight.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish the best of luck for ya. I know it can be a bit stressful, especially if your family is known to be on the not so supportive side. I hope the best goes for ya n,n

I'm Pansexual, which means that I'm not attracted to the gender or gender identity of the person, but rather for everything else. I don't need someones gender or what ever is in their pants to make a relationship.

While its not the same as sexual orientation, it does normally get thrown into the same category. I'm also genderqueer, which means I'm somewhere in the transgender category, but not intrested in a full on transition. I feel more satisfied with being in the middle or slightly leaning one way or the other.

I keep hearing that genderqueer reference a lot lately. When I was at Baltimore Pride I saw lots of younger kids that I would think would identify as that. I guess when I was young I identified with that. I did not want to be a girl but I wanted to wear glitter and girls jeans all the time. Luckily for myself and my boyfriend I am over that lol

Oh there is nothing wrong with a little bit of sparkles here and some glitter here!

As for myself, I'm fine with being genderqueer/trans* and don't have any conflict with myself over that. It can take years though to figure yourself out, hell some people don't realize who they are until their in there fiftys.

• 2 weeks later...