TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A TPR Story

J man

I just came up with a cool idea. This thread will be used to help write a story that us TPR users will write post by post. I'll start out the story and then everyone else can add more to the story. Then the person after them can add even more. Sound like fun? Well then let's get started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Adventures of Robb & Elissa"

It was a warm sunny day in Valencia, California. Robb and Elissa had decided that today would be the perfect day to go ride some coasters at Magic Mountain. So, with camera in hand, they both left for the park. Upon entering the park Elissa felt that something was not right. Robb assured her that it was just the McDonalds hamburger she had eaten the night before. So they continued on. As they traveled further and further into the park they noticed many things were not as they should be. Robb and Elissa both froze in their tracks because of what they saw before them. They both screamed," NO NOT A ...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next story -

Way back in 1997, Elisa was walking down a street alone, she was dating a great guy named Scott (omg, shameful on my part) and someone was very upset about this. As Elissa was walking down the alley, she noticed a huge fat man walking towards her...

No not next story same story. My story ended WAY to abruptly. We'll pic up from here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robb and Elissa both froze in their tracks because of what they saw before them. They both screamed," NO NOT A ...

No not next story same story. My story ended WAY to abruptly. We'll pic up from there

note that I posted just seconds after you and that I was unable to see your post.

anyhow... robb ran back to the disneyland resort, and ate the evil child eating woman, after that robb ran to the castle stuck his mouth around it and....

note that I posted just seconds after you and that I was unable to see your post.

Sorry. I didn't notice that.

...Robb realized that he had left Elissa back at the house with the stalker! He spit the castle out of his mouth and ran all the way back to his house (which helped him burn off the fat from the 4 children, 9 pounds of buffalo wings, and all 32 flavors of Baskin Robbin's icecream). When he got there the house was ransacked. Looking around at the destruction inside the house Robb noticed a envelope on the coffee table. He opened it. It was from the stalker. It read," If you ever want to see Elissa again you must...

What I'm about to type is rude and so not Robb.....

DAMN! Why do I look so stupid? and Robb laughed with a vegence after dissing that Psyclone loving chick. He then traveled to LAX to go to BonBonLand with the Jew, Quaker and Catholic to rescue poor Elissa, Who at this moment was watching her beloved friends, Chip and Dale getting undeserved animal torture performed on them. And then, proclaimed Elissa while weeping " NO, I WISH.....

But before Elissa could recognize who we was Robb, the Jew, Quaker, and Catholic busted through one of the walls in the stalker's BonBonland lair. They all posed heroically. Robb was about to say something witty to the stalker when out from a secret passage came...

He went and cried under a pink table in a corner. All of a sudden, Ronald McDonald came up and offered him a McFlurry! Robb hopped up in an instant and hit his head on the table and knocked himself out. When he woke up he realized that he was dangaling 20 feet above a pit of vengful donkeys whom where unwillingly exploited on a roller coaster website. Robb was just about to crap his pants in fear when all of a sudden one of the donkeys looked up and he realized it was Elissa in costume. He smile with joy. He was just about to talk when all of a sudden a stange creature came out of the shadows! It screamed at the top of its lungs...

"I'm a strange creature, now GIMME SOME CANDY!"

Having heard that, Robb tried to retrieve some Pocky from his pants pocket. It was then that our hero realized he wasn't wearing any pants.

With the donkeys getting more rabid, and Robb getting more angry by the second, he...

...whistled and an army of hamsters came and released him. Then they all jumped into the 20 foot pit and kicked the ass's asses. Then Robb and Elissa got carried up by a flock of flying cows. The stalker cried out in fear as all of the hamsters jumped into his pants. R&E then realized the stalker was Paul Reuben! They quickly...

---Brent

flew away from BonBonland forever. Robb and Elissa stopped at their secret coaster island paradise to catch a breath.

"I'm glad that I got you back Elissa. But there is one thing I still don't understand"said Robb.

"And what is that Robb" said Elissa.

"How did you get away from that evil evil Paul Reuben?". to which Elissa cleverly replied...

who the hell is Paul Reuben? It was then when Rob realized that Paul Reuben must have been some sort of distraction. They then realized that last time they were at the Wisconson State Fair, they remembered that when they got lost, the man they asked gave an odd look at Elissa, then asked for her phone number. Elissa was drunk off of deep fried twinkies and gave it to him.

"Wait, that guy at the state fair was Joey!. He is the stalker!" said Robb. "It all makes sense now. He was acting afraid to go across the monkey bars over the creek because he did not want to break his camera, thats why he was standing so close to me all the time!" When they reached Joey's house they found that he was...