TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasters you've never ridden but really want to ride

when riding DD, make sure you have your walking shoes on because it really is like a good 5 minute walk to the actual loading zone of the ride. Amazing themeing, the best I have seen in any park or attraction, but I could not imagine having to wait throughg the entire queue!

Also, it's obviously way more fun when both sides are running simultaneously...so it's worth a bit of a wait if one side is down. (always the fire side!) Try and do it in the morning, as everyone usually runs to the hulk first.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to ride Atlantis Adventure at Lotte World, but I don't see that happenning any time soon. I read the storyline a while back and the ride seemed amazing.

In the more realistic future I really want to ride Both of the new Goliaths, although I doubt LaRonde will happen this year.

I wasn't really impressed with the Beast. It felt to me like each part was stretched out just to make the ride longer. The ride did not have much airtime.

Because it wasn't designed for airtime!! It is mostly a terrain coaster designed for that lost in the woods feeling, especially at night!

I would pretty much say any coaster that I haven't ridden yet!! I am eager to ride anything and everything that is new to me coaster wise!!

Yeah I must say...when I was in about 3rd or 4th grade I was reading the Guiness Book of World Records and I saw Beast and I thought that was the coolest thing ever! Then when I was on my way to college in Ohio I begged my parents to stop at PKI and finally got to ride it. Yeah I guess its overrated but when you have waited as long as I did to finally get to ride it... I thought it was awesome and well worth the begging. You won't be disappointed. It was a lot of fun. The double helix at the end kicked BUTT!

As of now I would really like to ride Sheikra and all the Florida ones. I just need to get my butt down there... good luck!

--Nick

attached

*sniff*

ugh... i wanted to ride the bullet SOO BAD... stupid SLC... stupid Flamingoland

I've always wanted to ride:

Riddler's Revenge

S:ROS (sfne)

Kraken

Boulder Dash

Expedition Ge Force

any Vekoma woodie

LoCoSuMo (looks painful! i like the pain!)

Nemesis

Oblivion

Nemesis Inferno

any Intamin rocket

any "water coaster"

Volcano at pkd

flight of fear with no otsrs

Alpengeist

Balder

Lisebergbanan(a)

Any Schwarzkopf, for that matter

Milennium Force

any shuttle loop

geez, i'm not asking for much, am i?

TTD/KK

Millenium Force

Magnum XL-200

EGF

Goliath Walibi World

Colossos Heide park

Nemesis

Black Mamba

And my list wouldnt be complete without some good ol' Schwarzkopf's:

Mindbender, West Edmonton Mall

MindBender, SFOG

Shockwave, SFOT

Olympia Looping

Zonga

Any shuttle loop

^ LOL!! Trust me, being that you are a TPR reader "member", that is not asking for much at all!!

yeah... and i'll accomplish about half of these this year! actually, if all goes according to plan, i'll accomplish 3/4.... still hoping i'll still be able to do pkd and bgw this year... esp if i move to virginia as planned (only moving if i get hired by this certain school district)

yayyyyy! oh jeez. ok back to homework.

i've always wanted to ride Lochness, Beast and Son of Beast.

I haven't ridden either Beast, but Lochness Monster was a true hidden gem. I was expecting it to be fun, but nowhere near as fun as it turned out to be. Unfortunatly, the surprise that Lochness gave me was balanced out by the dissapointment of Alpengeist.

I do think that there is a hidden treasure in England that not many of you Americans may know about!

Well i would call it a Wodden coaster, but as it just rests on the track and doesnt have anything holding it on the track you lost seem to call the Side Friction coasters, which baffles me!!

Any way its located at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach, and unfortunetly the nearest major theme park is Thorpe park/Chessington which are about 130 miles away!

The reason i thinks its a hidden treasure is because of its speed (bearing in mind you just rest on the track), its main feature is the 2nd drop which is aprox 70ft & the fastest it goes is 45mph!and the 3rd & 4th drops are made in airtime heaven(even the train gets air time!) If you sit at the front you will feel the train lift off the track completely as you go over the bunny hops and slams back down on the track with a great big thud!! Also features a major head chopper on the 2nd drop (you can see the bits of wood to the right of the picture)I love extreme rollercoasters but this one scares me everytime! If you've never been on it, i think when you next visit england you should go out of your way to go on it, it ill be worth it!! Back seat has EXTREME airtime on every hill

roller-coaster1.jpg.ae96ca2de044d0737a5d9ca48d463c35.jpg

My dream list:

Any coaster outside of CA!

---Brent

Does that include the 'Up & Down Roller Coaster' by Fischer-Price?

The best thrill EVER!

Damn! Look at that airtime!

My list:

Hulk

Dueling Dragons

Oblivion

Nemesis

Balder

Expedition Ge Force and Everest

SFNE's Superman

Coney Island Cyclone

and several more!