TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

"Dude! Where's my Passport?!" DVD!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I bought a trampoline as soon as I got back home! I can't believe how fun they are!

Do you know that people we're actually asking me where I learned those tricks?! As if jumping and landing on your head is hard or something! LoL!

We're going back this year and I've gotten a whole lot better on them since then. So look out for more high-flying Don antics in the future!

Glad you liked the DVD! Yay!

Don "Still lands on his head occasionally" Garrison

The Alpine coasters were so much fun! Even though I was in shorts the whole time. Who know that alpine peaks were cold all year?

Oh, sorry Erik. I really should let people know when I make up acronyms. It stands for Green Beer, Cheer, and Fear; our very own SFMW event on March 17th, St Patricks Day.

Appaerently, that's the day that St. Patrick kicked all of the crabs in Ireland back into the sea or something, so we're supposed to drink and ride coasters to honor him! It's going to be a lot of fun!

-Don

The Acronym M.A.S.T.E.R.

• 2 weeks later...

Got both of your vids today, Don. Looking forward to running thru them both.

But GEEZ it takes for-ev-er to get a package Air Mail et all between the States and Canada! Not your fault Mr. & Ms.Alvey, but I find it amazing, that with Canada and the US next to each other, we still can't get a simple good service between the 2 countries i.e. shorter travelling time, etc.

Hmmm. The 'snail' in snailmail is certainly being adhered to, yes?

Ah well, back to the DVDsssssss! Don & Monica's DVDs! Yaaaaaaaaayalright!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I'm really glad everyone is enjoying Dude so much! Thanks for the review Katie, it was great!

I've finally gotten around to sorting through all of the new footage shot so far this year. Wally even got to check out a very early rough cut of some stuff I'm working on.

I'm still quite a ways off from any new releases, but rest assured all of your favorite segments and characters will be returning along with lots of new faces!

If anyone has any questions or comments on anything go ahead and post them here. All of the reviews and feedback so far have been great you guys. Thanks for all of your support!

-Don

• 2 months later...