TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

xcelerator man

when i went to knotts there was this guy on ghostrider sitting in front of me and when we got closer to the top he started chanting chalupa chalupa chalua and when we droped he screamed it

CCCCCHHHHHAAAAALLLLLUUUUUPPPPPAAAAA!!!!!

is that the guy has a neon green fanie pack and wheres a neon blue shirt with dots and he had a six flags hat on

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i went to knotts there was this guy on ghostrider sitting in front of me and when we got closer to the top he started chanting chalupa chalupa chalua and when we droped he screamed it

CCCCCHHHHHAAAAALLLLLUUUUUPPPPPAAAAA!!!!!

is that the guy has a neon green fanie pack and wheres a neon blue shirt with dots and he had a six flags hat on

no that is actually a discription of me................

j/k.

But yeah, I would like to make a documentary of this guy or something, it'd be fun.

I am surprised this guy is not an ACEr, I would think someone who loves rding roller coasters this much would be part of the organization. I was just wondering to myself, how does he still keep going at it? I would get bored after 10 rides or so, . Well if it makes him happy then I am all for it, even though I probably could not do what he is doing at his age and not get tired of it.

Oh, make no mistake, he's often seen with a faded black ACE shirt. He's a real ACER's ACER!

Also there was this other guy who whould ride Ghostrider with a stopwatch and announce everytime he returned to the station weather it was running fast or slow that day.

I wish he'd do that for the crew instead of the coaster!

Geeze some harsh people come out on here!!

There is absolutely nothing 'wrong' with Richard. He is a harmless guys who obviously has nothing much else in his life and gets great enjoyment out of riding his coaster. I think it is probably right to say he's not quite 'all there' but he's pretty with it.

I've been to Knott's twice, 2003 and 2004. Both times I saw Richard there. The first time we had a good chat and stuff and I spent a fair bit of the day riding with him. I was happy to see him back last year when I went back and I chatted to him a bit again and grabbed the empty seats with him for much of the day.

I love Xcel too, in my 2 visits I have wridden it 90 times. In a week or so when I come back over, hopefully I can add to that total and meet up with Ricard again.

This reminds me of someone else, a guy at SFMM who always hits Thrill Shot and Dive Devil. His name's William, and he's a real nice guy who just likes to ride them both at least twice a month. He's probably also the recordholder for Dive, with like 400 or so rides over the last couple of years.

Sounds like the dude that shows up at SFMM every once in a while, Flumee

I've heard people mention Flumie before. Apparently he goes to amusement parks and loves riding the log flumes, he's become a legend of sorts. He should enter that CP contest to be the last rider on WWL.

Meanwhile, that Xcellerator guy. :shock: I'm sure he's a good person, but that kind of freaks me out.

He started asking about a long lost single white boat they used to have there, confused the heck out of all the employees but her.

Well? If the manager person wasn't confused, I am assuming there is a LONG LOST WHITE BOAT, no? What is the story behind that? Is/was it some sort of "marker" boat? I am more interested in the boat than people with OCD riding coasters! LOL

I heard of this one dude that has rode Magnum XL-200 at Cedar Point like 40,000 times

Robbie"im being serious"Milburn

Yeah, I've seen this also. I saw on a discovery channel special about Cedar Point, and they showed "Magnum Lady." She has tatoos of every Cedar Point coaster on her back and arms and loves to ride Magnum. The weird part was, she actually seemed fairly normal.