TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many people would be interested in buying this photo?

Would you be SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in buying this? (Only answer YES if you actually would spend the $50 RIGHT NOW)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in buying this? (Only answer YES if you actually would spend the $50 RIGHT NOW)

• Yes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been meaning to buy it from his site since he first posted the photo. I was there that night. Just let us know the specifics.

I've not seen his website. Is the Magic Kingdom castle photo for sale as well on there?

SO tempting to try, but...I kinda wanna try to have it put in a frame that looks...well, rustic, knoebels, wooden-coaster-ish...torn...thinking about it...by time I come to a decision someone else will have it, I'm sure.

That does look really nice though!

We still have over half of the people that answered YES to the question "Only answer yes if you're willing to spend the $50 on the photo RIGHT NOW" that have not ordered. We based the amount of prints on how many said they wanted one RIGHT NOW. So please, if you committed to this, we expect you to place an order here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=213

You're helping out someone and their family who is in dire need at the moment. Thank you for your support.

Edited by robbalvey