TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2015!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! So we have just passed the "100 tickets sold" mark for West Coast Bash already! Tickets have only been on sale for two days!!! This might be the fastest sell out we've ever had! When general ticket sales open, I would not waste any time getting them!

Do you have a guesstimate of how many general tickets are the limit before it sells out? Just curious.

Our max limit depends on what the parks offer. Many times as we start to get more ticket sales, the parks may add on more stuff to accommodate more people. This is why it's so important for us to front-load ticket sales as much as possible as we have a better chance of them giving us additions early on than later. So we don't really know the limit for sure until tickets go on sale and we see how sales are doing.

That being said, events with more than 200 people start to push the boundaries of "cool stuff" you can do with a group that size, so when we reach that number, we look to the parks to open options for us. We once had over 600 at West Coast Bash at SFMM and IMO that was just way too many. After that year we started significantly limiting ticket sales so we wouldn't have that big of a group again.

Quality > Quantity is what our events are about.

Do you have a guesstimate of how many general tickets are the limit before it sells out? Just curious.

Our max limit depends on what the parks offer. Many times as we start to get more ticket sales, the parks may add on more stuff to accommodate more people. This is why it's so important for us to front-load ticket sales as much as possible as we have a better chance of them giving us additions early on than later. So we don't really know the limit for sure until tickets go on sale and we see how sales are doing.

That being said, events with more than 200 people start to push the boundaries of "cool stuff" you can do with a group that size, so when we reach that number, we look to the parks to open options for us. We once had over 600 at West Coast Bash at SFMM and IMO that was just way too many. After that year we started significantly limiting ticket sales so we wouldn't have that big of a group again.

Quality > Quantity is what our events are about.

Thanks for the insight. . As a newbie, I fully respect that. If I miss it this year I will try next year. Still may plan a MM visit in the fall, though, because I don't know if I can wait so long to ride TC.

Wow! So we have just passed the "100 tickets sold" mark for West Coast Bash already! Tickets have only been on sale for two days!!! This might be the fastest sell out we've ever had! When general ticket sales open, I would not waste any time getting them!

Pay day is this Wednesday! Hopefully we can still get ours!

i'm all in for both days. looking forward to some TC dueling with 100% enthusiasts. after great fun with enthusiasts during the commercial shoot, GP rides are duds. just gotta figure out where to take a nap during the day at SFMM. lol

i'm all in for both days. looking forward to some TC dueling with 100% enthusiasts. after great fun with enthusiasts during the commercial shoot, GP rides are duds. just gotta figure out where to take a nap during the day at SFMM. lol

Yeah that occurred to me too, luckily HGI allows late check outs

$850 later I now have every event ticket, flight, rental car, and hotel room booked and finalized!! I can now "GET EXCITED"!! Looking forward to meeting a lot of TPR folks for the first time!

Just purchased...feel lucky being a SoCal resident to avoid some of the costs the rest of you are incurring for this event...but its worth the $$$...I'm currently training for a Marathon in early October and will have to do a 20 mile run that Friday prior to WCB...I might need a wheel chair at SFMM the next day!!! Looking forward to meeting more TPR members each day...Having been on TC quite a few times now, you are in for a treat...!

Hey everyone! I know I've posted about this and emailed it out, but I keep getting the same question over and over, so here it is one more time...

West Coast Bash tickets are on sale now ONLY for Club TPR Members. Club

TPR Members can purchase as many tickets as they would like for their

guests.

YOUR GUESTS DO NOT HAVE TO BE MEMBERS OF CLUB TPR OR THE TPR FORUM.

When general ticket sales open, you will need to be a member of Club TPR or

TPR's Forum to purchase tickets.

YOUR GUESTS DO NOT NEED TO BE MEMBERS OF EITHER.

You cannot buy a ticket for someone who has been banned or blocked from TPR.

I'm not sure why this is so confusing for so many people, but hey, I realize we are declining into an Idiocracy humanity so none of this should surprise me.

Edited by robbalvey

Ok, I now have the money for everything. Just have to wait until "I" am able to buy tickets. I hope there is at least one left when the general opens. I will probably renew my membership at the same time...but not expect to get any special rate thereafter.

Once I am onboard, a few questions I will need answers to, but will wait.

Yaaay! Just got three tickets for me and my friends for both days! First time in California, my first TPR event! Can't wait for that!

And yes, we are Brazilians, but we are not members of "Florida groups" or "screaming b**ches", don't worry!