TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New ride coming to Frontier City

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping they announce today. The park opened yesterday I believe. They apparently hadn't planned to add a new ride this year (White Water Bay is getting some new slides), but an opportunity came up so they took it. Not sure what that means, but hopefully its a quality, park model ride with some decent thrills. FC is lacking a good marquee attraction that isn't 30 years old.

Do you think there is a possibility of a lake erie eagles kinda flat ride? That wording of the announcement could be a pun or it could be not even related to the ride

Those would be classified as "Flying Scooters", one of the categories I mentioned.

By 'road', they meant in-park pathway. I can't tell for sure, but it might have taken the location of the old Rotor that has been SBNO for years, or more likely some of the area formerly occupied by the Chance shot and drop tower.

Edit: Scratch that, from looking at the satellite footage of the park it seems the photo was taken next to the go-kart track... Not sure why they are moving the path there since there's not much space in the area to put anything unless they are getting rid of the go-karts.