TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it an app store update or just in game? I still don't have the small differences you're supposed to with this update and haven't seen anything in the app store.

I saw the mention of it on FB. I went straight to the App Store, hit updates, and it showed up. Dunno what to say.

I didn't think I had the update either, but one way to check is to look at the Costume Shop, and if the things on the roof are animated, you have received the update. It's more of a small fix for certain bugs in the game, than a full-blown update. Hopefully this pyramid thing comes soon.

Just got the update notification an hour ago, waiting for next steps regarding this pyramid. The only problem now is my level meter is still not moving.

Bob - I know you are on Level 40 also, are you having this problem also?

Just got the update notification an hour ago, waiting for next steps regarding this pyramid. The only problem now is my level meter is still not moving.

I think he said he got an email from them saying level 40 is the highest right now

I think he said he got an email from them saying level 40 is the highest right now

Got it, I wasn't sure if was a temporary problem until the update.

How's everyone doing on the event so far?

I think I'm making okay progress. I have not bought any of the premium items and am about halfway to unlocking Adventure Peter. Once I have him I will focus more on Cleveland.

Having the same strategy, unlocking peter is going well. I do have some decorations build before the update, like the monkey statue, that were free. After the update they cost moon medals. Think it was a glitch I just stumbled upon.

How's everyone doing on the event so far?

I think I'm making okay progress. I have not bought any of the premium items and am about halfway to unlocking Adventure Peter. Once I have him I will focus more on Cleveland.

I need 2 more guns and 6 ropes for Peter, then going for Cleveland. I am curious though - when the timer expires I the pyramid, does that unlock it for us to explore?

Seems like this should be able to be done during the event time. Using the same strategy as above and it seems to be working. Getting Cleveland looks like it's going to be tough, hopefully we don't have to buy any of the premium items though.

I do wonder what's going to happen to the pyramid at the end of the week though. I like this aspect, kind of like a quest within a quest, Metaquest anyone?