TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[PC/RCT3] Valley Hills

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Charleston Gazette

Valley Hills Amusement Park, the regional leader in innovative thrills, today announced plans to unveil their newest "world class attraction!" Park spokesperson, David Trust, was on the scene to comment. "Yes, we here at Valley Hills are almost ready to announce the latest installment in Valley Hills record of world class thrill rides. This project, known as project 2008X, will be officially announced on December 20, 2007 at 6 P.M. as the single largest investment in the park's 35-year history.

I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, however, I have been given the go-ahead to give out a few clues;

14839331024_86827e2f43_o.png

14655070238_419738a08d_o.png

Up, up, and then away! These two pictures make a very striking mixture!

Not much else can be revealed, besides the fact that it will be a European manufacturer. Particularly, one we're proud to be working with again.

Also, here is the final clue.

14655272697_95812c2235_o.png

Snap, Crackle & Pop your way into 2008!"

Not much else was revealed about the next ride to be installed at Valley Hills. However, the internet is abuzz with rumors floating around every theme park website. The popular opinion seems to be a Flying, Dive, or Hypercoaster, all manufactured by the Swiss firm Bolliger & Mabillard, which the park has worked with before. However, some even speculate a Giga or Hypercoater from the Swiss manufacturer Intamin, which the park has also worked with before. We here at the Charleston Gazette also agree with this! And we have got as close to the action as possible, and have visual evidence of some assembly work going on in the park's parking lot.

14818792906_d67153f8d4_o.jpg

Whatever this is, it's going to be enormous!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^One more before the big reveal, I will most likely release it sometime this weekend.

Also, Valley Hills public roller coaster Survey!

survey closed.

Edited by JonnyRCT3

It seems to be too obvious that it is a B&M of some type. (Most likely a Flyer.) Between the supports and that fact back on one of the first post about it related to Gladiator, a B&M still really seems like it. But you wouldn't make it that easy would you?

I think the only other off chance is a Vekoma Dutchman which has supports that look like those in the pictures.. (It would have to be custom track though because none went higher then Pulse.)

I know I said I'd release an update this weekend but I haven't had enough free time to do so. Sorry. Next update will be VERY soon though.

Hopefully, this is enough to tie ya'll over.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

14692053017_8c0ed0461f_o.png

^Well, Valley Hill at one time had 3 inverted coasters. Food for thought...

I thank you all for you continued support of this park as it has become the 3rd most viewed RCT park in the past year on the TPR forums (25,000+). And is also the most replied to RCT park on the forum in the past year. Thank you all!

Now, regarding the survey. The flood of responses has helped me immensely in choosing what to do for the future for the park, and not just coasters.

Anyways, principal photography has finished for the next update and I hope to have it posted later this evening or early tomorrow.

EDIT: Wednesday it is. Sorry, my schedule has been unorthodox lately.

Edited by JonnyRCT3

My final guess before the announcement will be a B&M Invert that is larger than Ignition, similar to how Canada's Wonderland (and eventually Carowinds) has a small B&M Hyper Coaster and a larger B&M Giga Coaster!

Well I'm glad we convinced you. The Banshee note just set me off.