TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What do you want to see in your home park in 2015?

I love bizarro. One of my fav coasters. However, if it gets sent to SFA, then I will be fine with that since its closer to me! But if they did that, then I hope they would keep the same theme and color scheme.

Same case for me. Obviously I have no source, it's just me speculating. It would be much more appreciated at SFA than it is at Gadv.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love bizarro. One of my fav coasters. However, if it gets sent to SFA, then I will be fine with that since its closer to me! But if they did that, then I hope they would keep the same theme and color scheme.

Knowing six flags, that won't happen. I wish that SFGAdv kept the Chang theme for Green Lantern. But sadly no.

For my home parks.

1.) SFMM - some new kind of experience. I have take a lot of ride surveys over the years, and have yet to see any of those ride concepts go into execution. Be nice to see one. Like to see Hurricane Harbor expand.

2.) Universal. Going pretty well.

3.) Disneyland & DCA. Well, a lot more refurbs coming up, but not much in the way of new. Be nice to see something done with Maliboomer's grave. Not a huge fan of flat rides, but if their intent is to really use the Starcade/Space Mt. area as a location for a new attraction as rumored, be great to see that in 2015.

4.) Knott's. Like to see an exceptional new attraction for the park. I find some of the installations in the other Cedar Fair parks encouraging for the future KBF.

4.) Knott's. Like to see an exceptional new attraction for the park. I find some of the installations in the other Cedar Fair parks encouraging for the future KBF.

Of the bigger Cedar Fair parks (in terms of attendance) Knott's is overdue for a BIG attraction. I'd love for them to get a higher capacity mega lite (maybe if Intamin says sorry to CF) or a Hyper-GTX from Chance. I think a giga would just be too obnoxious for the park's already congested skyline. Tho of course I wouldn't complain if one were put in.

• 5 months later...