TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Ok ok...I think I have it now. Since I wont be getting a frightlane pass, its best to do the mirror house first, then ghostrider...then work my way around the park counter clockwise?

Also, before I buy the ticket, are they any local places with discount tickets?

Ok ok...I think I have it now. Since I wont be getting a frightlane pass, its best to do the mirror house first, then ghostrider...then work my way around the park counter clockwise?

Also, before I buy the ticket, are they any local places with discount tickets?

That seems like a solid strategy if you want to ride Ghost Rider. Your best bet for tickets is either online or by picking up a coupon from Burgerking. There's one by Knott's towards the 91 on Beach Blvd.

If anyone wants to hit up scary farm a week from this sunday(20th) and wants to meet up for a bit shoot me a pm. Already bought my ticket with fright lane access so I don't have to worry about the lines and am really looking forward to it after hearing all of the good things this year.

Anyone know what time season pass processing opens on Saturday?

Usually this time of year you just process ur pass at guest services depending on if the parks crowded or not. I processed my GF's a few weeks ago and we had to go to guest services.

I'm planning to go to Knott's Scary Farm on either Thursday or Sunday, I'm wondering which day would most likely have smaller crowds?

Thank you.

According to the Q&A at Knotts during west coast bash. They said Thursday was the best day

I'm planning to go to Knott's Scary Farm on either Thursday or Sunday, I'm wondering which day would most likely have smaller crowds?

Thank you.

According to the Q&A at Knotts during west coast bash. They said Thursday was the best day

The later you go into the month, the busier it gets too.

I was at the park last night for haunt had a great time.

Forevermore and Black Magic were the maze highlights, although I had some really amazing interaction in Gunslinger's Grave as well.

I also did Trapped and really enjoyed it for what it was. It may not have quite the impact it did lat year, but I think the Knott's crew did a great job with it nonetheless, and will definitely have their footing for Trapped's third year. Also got to give a shoutout to the guy in the first room on the third track down, you were awesome.

I thought Elvira was great, and the dancing was waaaaaaaay better this year. I know people were griping about the dancers not being as..."attractive" this year, but personally I thought the Academy of Villains did a way better job than past dance crews. I hadn't seen Elvira's show before, but I'll definitely be back for another helping next year.

Overall a great event this year. I really hope they can find their footing again for Trapped next year and combine everything they've learned into an even better experience!

Assuming you go during regular operating hours (before 5pm), you should be fine. However, if you go during Haunt hours (after 7pm), you'll need to pay Haunt admission.

That's assuming Haunt is still happening on the 1st; I imagine it goes for a few days afterwards.

Assuming you go during regular operating hours (before 5pm), you should be fine. However, if you go during Haunt hours (after 7pm), you'll need to pay Haunt admission.

That's assuming Haunt is still happening on the 1st; I imagine it goes for a few days afterwards.

It goes to the 2nd. Does the park close before the haunt starts, or do you get to stay in?

Keep forgetting to post this but xcelerator is back to two train ops. My ghostrider training is tomorrow ill let you guys know how it was after. Also montes train was connected to the winch yesterday so hopefully thats a good sign, ill update when i find out more.

Ok...I had a few days to think about this. Why do people say silver bullet is this extremely forceless machine? I went into it thinking it was gonna be a borefedt, almost didn't ride it at all but it was a ry good ride! I got some air on the first drop, the vertical loop and wl all the inversion were forceful, to me. And that helix made my legs tingle...so with that said, where's does all the hate on the interweb come from?

^^ I agree. There are some forceful moments (bottom of first drop & helix) and there are some great airtime moments (over bank curve & the little hop between the corkscrews). This is probably why I like it so much more than Raptor or the Batman clones. It's comfortable, smooth, and re-rideable.