TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2013 - Be part of Team TPR!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Team TPR riders - Monday - Thursday are the busiest days on the internet! So if you're going to post to your FB pages or Twitter about getting donations from people, DO IT NOW!!!!

And don't forget, if you raise $75, you'll get some of these cool stickers to give out to your donors!

Edited by robbalvey

Hey everybody:

Back at Canada's Wonderland in support of this great cause!

It really is an amazing day thanks to everyone at Cedar Fair and our local parks. Our friends over at Canada's Wonderland really put on a well organized and fun day in support of GKTW. The word must have gotten out there even more than before because our event is full! This is fantastic but, it also means that Team CW will need your support more than ever as we won't be able to add any more participants at this point.

Really looking forward to giving it another go and seeing if that riding a roller coaster feeling will last as long as it did last year, after the fact

As with last year, it would be awesome having your support again! Please consider a click on my link below:

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jasonatcw/CanadasWonderland2013

Thanks everyone!

Edit - Thanks Chuck for being the first as soon as I posted this message! Really appreciate it!

Attention:

You may have noticed a rather large donation on my GKTW page--it is an error, which is in the process of being corrected (a typo made by the donor).

That being said, Go Team TPR!

^And you're very welcome, Jason--and thanks for your donation to me!

Edited by cfc