TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2013 - Be part of Team TPR!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help! I've lost $10,000!

Well, the mistaken donation on my fundraising page was corrected yesterday, anyway. So, to celebrate, I will donate $10 dollars each to the first five Team TPR Coasting for Kids participants who donate $10 to my page.

Be sure to post in here after you've donated!

This offer expires at noon EST tomorrow.

Edited by cfc

^^ Donation made, Chuck! Have to support another Team TPR member, especially one that keeps me very up to date on my favorite park I've been to! (BGW)

And I know I got pretty excited the other day, but I couldn't help it when I strolled by your page and saw that donation! Then when you said it was an error, it made me wonder what the person who donated thought when they saw the message later!

Good luck the rest of the way with your fundraising, sir!

Help! I've lost $10,000!

Well, the mistaken donation on my fundraising page was corrected yesterday, anyway. So, to celebrate, I will donate $10 dollars each to the first five Team TPR Coasting for Kids participants who donate $10 to my page.

Done!

Help! I've lost $10,000!

DONE!

coasting_smaller.jpg

We've crossed $11,000! Go Team TPR!

The following teams could really use some help:

Kings Island: http://www.firstgiving.com/process/teamarea/default.asp?did=1785&teamid=224677

Worlds of Fun: http://www.firstgiving.com/process/teamarea/default.asp?did=1785&teamid=224682

Carowinds: http://www.firstgiving.com/process/teamarea/default.asp?did=1785&teamid=224673

Knott's Berry Farm: http://www.firstgiving.com/process/teamarea/default.asp?did=1785&teamid=224678

I've just donated $25 to each team - who else can help them out?

I just gave ten bucks each to Shawn, Nick, Stacy, Joey, and Robert--with an extra ten to someone on the Worlds of Fun, Carowinds, and Knott's Berry Farm teams! Can anyone else at least match another ten bucks to one of the teams Robb mentioned?

Edited by robbalvey

I'm huge fan of the NCAA Basketball tournament, so I'm doing a March Madness program from now until Sunday night at midnight. All donations will receive a 15% match from me. I'm hoping to kick some of my Facebook friends in the butt with this!

I just gave ten bucks each to Shawn, Nick, Stacy, Joey, and Robert--with an extra ten to someone on the Worlds of Fun, Carowinds, and Knott's Berry Farm teams! Can anyone else at least match another ten bucks to one of the teams Robb mentioned?

Thank you Chuck! Much appreciated

I'm huge fan of the NCAA Basketball tournament, so I'm doing a March Madness program from now until Sunday night at midnight. All donations will receive a 15% match from me. I'm hoping to kick some of my Facebook friends in the butt with this!

Wow, that's awesome! What's the limit?

Wow, that's awesome! What's the limit?

I'm not too worried about a limit over a 4 day period. I'd be worried if it was more than 4 days, though!

I had a great week at work and decided to kickstart every member of Team TPR who had a $0 fundraiser amount! Let's all keep motivated and keep fighting the good fight! GO TEAM TPR! By the way, please don't feel obligated to match my donations if I donated to you, by the way! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I had a great week at work and decided to kickstart every member of Team TPR who had a $0 fundraiser amount! Let's all keep motivated and keep fighting the good fight! GO TEAM TPR! By the way, please don't feel obligated to match my donations if I donated to you, by the way! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Thanks for the kick start.