TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Right now it doesn't look to be a big Easter Event...just a few tasks so far.

True. But then again, I wasn't expecting much so soon after the superheroes event.

Like Chris said, the app store description gave a decent hint towards something may be in the works (which EA usually hasn't done before).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They raised the prices of houses by a lot, so it's no longer worth it to have a house farm.

However, if you have a lot of extra houses you can now sell them for some serious coin.

They raised the prices of houses by a lot, so it's no longer worth it to have a house farm.

Wow. So I'm seeing Blue House went from $1800 to $216,000. Pink House is up to $230,400. Then Brown House, Purple House and White House are all still where they used to be.

My house farm is basically all Blue and Pink houses. Is the price of each house now increasing depending on how many you've built? Or perhaps these price hikes are slowly being in phased in? Strange to see White House still $21,000 next to the others.

So I've started using all of my free donuts to buy mystery boxes. Box 1 10 donuts, Box 2 a food cart, Box 3 was a premium character, Kearney. So far I've spent 30 donuts and reciieved about 240 in donut value. I'm liking the new format.

Just started the therapy build. $1.2 million? Really? I'll never get the spin and rotate at this rate!

Anyway, bought another mystery box and yielded 30 donuts for a 24 donut profit. So....used that to buy yet another and got the blue haired lawyer guy worth 90 donuts. Woot!