TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Park in Houston Area (Grand Texas Theme Park)

I did some research on Gerstlauer's website. Looks like they specialize in trains. They made the new trains for Super Dooper Looper at Hershey Park. If Grand Texas wanted to, they could ask Gerstlauer to recreate Greezed Lightnin' for them. I doubt this would happen, but Gerstlauer could make their own Anton-style coasters.

If there at this stage already with grezzed lighting they must be in stages with rides contractors right now we got thus one which I hope is a new launch coaster or something like v2 or possesed or wicked sister from cp, also we still got a woodie to build a steel coaster which I think there gonna purchase time machine a mine coaster too and kiddie coaster and a drop tower !! I hope we got variety ! And having Gm chuck Hendrix running it he knows the power players in ride contractors or what companies ???

If there at this stage already with grezzed lighting they must be in stages with rides contractors right now we got thus one which I hope is a new launch coaster or something like v2 or possesed or wicked sister from cp, also we still got a woodie to build a steel coaster which I think there gonna purchase time machine a mine coaster too and kiddie coaster and a drop tower !! I hope we got variety ! And having Gm chuck Hendrix running it he knows the power players in ride contractors or what companies ???

What??? My head hurt reading this.

Agree... I was like "What??!"

^ Or texting with voice recognition.

But back on topic:

It will be a lot of fun watching this happen. I love watching projects come to fruition. Like the Banshee construction - it has been a lot of fun watching it go from groundbreaking to assembled. Now, hopefully, we can watch that with an entire park.