TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwansivus Gift Exchange/Secret Santa

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like fun. I'd love to join. Random gifts are always exciting but if you need guidance I like wall-e, penguins, hippos, turtles, tigers and sharks...just to name a few. Don't worry about random or crazy. I highly recommend both. yay presents

I've replied to all the messages I got over the weekend, and so far today. My outbox has about 10 messages in it. I'm not sure how long it takes for them to go through. Keep 'em coming!

I just checked my inbox - dunno if you've sent one to me Brandy. But, if you have it hasn't come yet and it's two days later.

Just thought I'd drop you a line.

I've replied to all the messages I got over the weekend, and so far today. My outbox has about 10 messages in it. I'm not sure how long it takes for them to go through. Keep 'em coming!

I just checked my inbox - dunno if you've sent one to me Brandy. But, if you have it hasn't come yet and it's two days later.

Just thought I'd drop you a line.

I never got your initial message with your address, so I sent you a message asking for it. I don't know why it's taking so long for messages to leave my outbox. I'll check again!

EDIT: Nothing there. Not a message from you to me, or from me to you. Crazy! Try sending me your address again. If it doesn't work this time, send it through facebook.

How serious is this? And by that I mean do we have to give "real" gifts, or would this sort of gift be acceptable?

I think that would depend on the member you receive as a giftee.

I know I would crack up laughing if I were to get one of those. I could bring it out at partys and tie it to a fence in the backyard to see what peoples reactions would be.

Guy "That's the kind of gift that keeps on giving." Koepp

EDIT: Nothing there. Not a message from you to me, or from me to you. Crazy! Try sending me your address again. If it doesn't work this time, send it through facebook.

Re-sent. Hopefully this time it'll actually work

It worked! Hooray!

We're up to 34 people now. Get your addresses in by Saturday!

How serious is this? And by that I mean do we have to give "real" gifts, or would this sort of gift be acceptable?

Me personally, I would love that, it would make me lmafo. However, this sounds like a great idea, the gift exchange, but not sure if I can. I will definitely PM you Brandy at the very latest Saturday morning. I have school tomorrow morning then work right after until really late.

However tagging on to what was asked, I suppose a real surprise gift would probably be the best to get.

Edited by BG Noeit Al

I have a question.

How much would you say a hand knit hat is worth? 10?

Sorry, that sounds like it would fall into the crap category!

Seriously, though, we are looking for "store bought", decent items here. If you are unable to purchase a $20 gift, you shouldn't participate in this exchange.