TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't realize the behind the stage tour at Knotts was a first come first serve event. In years past, how quickly do the tickets get picked up?

If you get there for opening, you won't have a problem. The reality is that many people will pick up a ticket, but not end up going on a tour, so that's why we do a stand-by line. It's very rare that there was a tour that someone wanted to do, that they didn't get into.

But if you're really interested in the tours, and you don't show up until the end of check-in, you're going to be disappointed to find all the tickets gone. Like it says in the email, if you have a high interest in the tours, get there EARLY!

--Robb

Not that this is at all a complaint, but is SFMM's ERT the GUARANTEED ERT list or is there "potential" that they will announce more ERT during the day? It just seems strange that they would do that considering the last three years they've opened EVERY RIDE in the park for us. However, both days sound AWESOME... especially(to me) the Knott's day!

QUEST IS BACK!!!!!!

Edited by the ghost

SOOOO EXCITED for this! Will Friday get here already!

Hey, is anyone driving down from the south bay Friday evening? We [sCVnizzle, me, and friends] are looking to leave somewhere around 4-4:30 in case anyone wants to caravan! We may stop at sonic in gilroy off the 101. Traffic's gonna suck but people gotta work... oh well.

TEAM 408 BABY!! Woot!!!!!!!!

Aghhh, wish I would have known, I'm in the 408! Just opted to fly on my miles instead of driving down from Santa Clara. Check your PM though, I sent you my number. Shoot me a text when you guys finally make it down there. - mike

^ Yes, that is the "guaranteed list" in that those coasters listed are guaranteed for ERT. In the past years, the park has always opened up MORE for us as a bonus. Those extra bonus coasters are never guaranteed.

Thanks Robb... that helps a lot. Not that I was worried because those are four good coasters, I was just hoping there was a chance for more coasters. This gives me a lot more confidence! Thanks and see you and everyone on Saturday/Sunday!

Does anyone know if there are any rides closed for maintenance at SFMM? I can't seem to find anything on their website.

Also, there is some mystery surrounding the pricing of the Flashpass for more than one person. The website has the one-person price but not the additional charges for additional people. Specifically, does anyone know how much a Gold Flashpass is for three people this year? Also, does anyone know what time the Flashpass office opens? That's not covered on the Six Flags website either. Finally, does anyone have a good idea if a Flashpass will be needed this weekend? It's pre-season, but it's also a three-day weekend.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if there are any rides closed for maintenance at SFMM? I can't seem to find anything on their website.

Also, there is some mystery surrounding the pricing of the Flashpass for more than one person. The website has the one-person price but not the additional charges for additional people. Specifically, does anyone know how much a Gold Flashpass is for three people this year? Also, does anyone know what time the Flashpass office opens? That's not covered on the Six Flags website either. Finally, does anyone have a good idea if a Flashpass will be needed this weekend? It's pre-season, but it's also a three-day weekend.

Thanks in advance.

From Screamscape:

2012 - Lex Luthor Drop of Doom - (2/7/12) I’ve confirmed with the park that Superman: Escape from Krypton is now closed to begin construction work on Lex Luthor’s Drop of Doom. Don’t look for Superman to reopen until they are ready to open the Drop of Doom as well.

There is also an unconfirmed report on Screamscape that Thrillshot is being taken down.

I'm surprised they haven't got the Flash Pass going on the website yet. I'm just going to see what the crowds are like, and get one on the day if need be.

Good luck to everyone doing both days, i'm so burned out after SFMM i can't even imagine getting up early and going to KBF the next day.

Well, luckily this year, SFMM closes two hours earlier than in the past, so that's two hours more of sleep you can get to recharge!

Superman will be closed due to Lex Luthor construction. If it stays cold, Ninja may not run. Boomerang at Knott's is closed. (No loss, really...)

Think I gotta taker

Sheesh, they're droppin' like flies. Now my niece is bailing cause nearly 2 months isn't advanced notice enough for her to get offa work. So I have an extra ticket for Sat only. PM me if you want it.