TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

I went to BGA yesterday and it was a GREAT day! All the coasters were open, Gwazi gave a fairly smooth ride (but still the same ), crowds were very small, and best of all, SheiKra's mist tunnel was OPEN! That was the first time I've been on it with the mist tunnel. It was a great day.

Anxiously awaiting my 2.4ghz quad processor and power supply!

I'm working on building my first computer in about 5 years; had to order some parts directly from China for wireless 802.11n 5ghz... if it works will have saved 1/2 the cost of the card.

I think my have to make a TPR out of this...

Terry

I bought the 5-user pack for the Mac OS, then my powerbook crapped out leaving with my slow 1ghz powermac as my main computer... so with a little hacking of my new PC that extra license doesn't go to waste...

about.jpg.41e4e130a753ad880b7d8047b17a4f1e.jpg

Mac at the standard speed until I finished installing the rest of my equipment and "burning in for a few days"... then it's overclocking to 3.2ghz time! But runs both Windows and Mac OS smooth, so I can load my TPR pages, listen to music or edit my web pages without waiting for the mac equivalent of the hourglass to finish spinning!