TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Happy birthday XII!

By the way, does anybody know the reason for Kraken613's icon? It the one with "Kraken613 is a gigantic liar" or something along those lines...

Seeing he hasn't been online since 2008, can anybody explain this?

Start on page 12. Read through the end. All of your questions will be answered.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46223&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=110

-Tatum

^ Haha! I remember that! That was like the most entertaining thread ever as soon as Kraken cheated. And he just kept digging himself in a bigger hole that he was not going to be able to get out of. Ahh good times, goood times.

--Chris

I just realized that in the first Back to the Future movie, when Marty time travels for the first time, he's in the lot of Twin Pine Mall, but when he arrives in 1955, he's on a pine tree farm that's the name sake of the mall and while he's driving away from the farmer who's shooting at him, he runs over one of two pine trees at the farm's entrance. So when he comes back to 1985 to the same parking lot at the mall, it says "Lone Pine Mall".

Start on page 12. Read through the end. All of your questions will be answered.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46223&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=110

Its 2 AM here in Virginia, I just read through that entire thread it is probably one of the funniest threads I've read on TPR in a while

The beginning when everyone was taking sides was the best and the plot thickening at the end caught me off guard!

A local college student went missing last Thursday....This one hit close to home though. He went to my church. He never missed a Sunday when he was in town, wasn't a partier, and wasn't in with the bad crowd. He also was a senior and was set to graduate tomorrow. His major had a party or something at a local bar and he was last seen at 1am last Friday. He isn't a drinker, so I don't know if he drank any. He liked to hang out around a train bridge that crosses a river. Apparently that is where he went and fell in (I assuming). His body was found tonight at 8pm an hour south of here in the river. I only knew him via church, but this sucks. I had this thought the more he wasn't found, he wouldn't be found alive, but was hoping I was wrong.