TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Coming to you live from the LaQuinta just across from Six Flags Great America! First time I've tested my laptop on the road and it's pretty awesome to have Net access. (But even more awesome to have Cameron let me play coin-op games at the factory for 2 hours and get us some kickass deep-dish Chicago pizza!)

How can you only like the beging of one? listen to some real metallica like ST anger

Please tell me your just kidding. St Anger is literally the worst album ever made. Listen to Master Of Puppets or Ride The Lighting and then you have some real Metallica.

^Thank you. I guess I was lying when I said I hate *all* Metallica. They were okay/pretty good till they shat out St. Anger.

Actually they were good until they released Load. As soon as that came out they started going downhill. And then reached the bottom with St Anger. Then Death Magnetic came out and they are actually starting to climb back up.

^I'm sorry that is really a stupid question. How is it not at the bottom. Kirk Hammet who is like the master of guitar solos, did not even have a single solo in any of the songs in St Anger. And Lars drum kit sounded completely wrong. Especially the snare. But if you were to compare the songs on St Anger to any of the songs from their first 4 albums, you will see a difference.

I like every metallica album, im just one of the .000000000001% people who like St Anger, its not there best album, but its a improvment over Load and Reload.

(My favorite album is probaly Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets.)