TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I got pulled over today because I was driving too slow. They thought that I was drunk so got the breathalizer and the line test, passed both so that was cool.

--Chris

A 23 year old pulled over for driving too slow? That's a first! You're lucky they didn't give you a ticket for impeding the flow of traffic. Keep up grandpa!

Terry

^I was surprised too. It was 1:00 am I was on my way home from my friends house so I was a little tired, but it seemed that after I passed the line test he gave me back my license and registration and told me I could get back in my car and leave. I think he totally forgot why he pulled me over besides drunk-driving. Well thats the problem about cops in Elk Grove, they always have nothing to do.

--Chris

Stupidness Montage!

In my science class our teacher said that after the first frost of the year all the mosquitoes would be gone. the girl next to me turns to me and says "Forever?"

In social studies last year our teacher said that new ivory items were illegal to possess. then one girl asks "If someone got ivory then took it into space, could the police follow them?" Yeah, I go to dumb blonde middle

Yesterday I went to San Fransisco. It was awesome.

But we didn't actually do anything there, we just visited my uncle and aunt in the Castro District. It you guys don't know, that's the gay part of the city. As in they have a huge rainbow flag over the highway. It's awesome.

But we were really there to see a huge ship my grandpa sailed back in World War 2, and it was pretty freakin' boring. But at least I got to type on an old-time typewriter!