TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights, MNSSHP & Florida Weekend Meet

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys end up having time, let me know, We want to try to go to both this year (never been to HOS). Theres a big red beemer calling your names.. you should listen!

Maybe I should look into MNSSHP instead? Considering the little one that might be fun for him. Probably pretty expensive. What did you like most about it when you went?

Erik: If that was directed towards me, I wont be skipping out! NEVER!!

We will be at BGT on Sunday, but only a few hours before we need to head back to MCO Airport.

MNSSHP is a great event! The park is decked out so nice, there is sooo much free candy, the characters are all adorable in their costumes, great parade (and I hate parades!), great fireworkds, and the rides have very short lines (for the most part).

There is no AP discount that friday night so I believe the price is about $37 with tax. Oh, and everyone is encouraged to dress up. Last year I went as Chip n Dale's number one fan...a costume I will be repeating again this year!

^^ We will be planning to attend MNSSHP with you guys that Friday evening.

We will also be planning to stay at a hotel that Friday and Saturday night so we do not have to go back home right after (Gainesville is a 2 hour drive). I will have to work Friday during the day (I hope I do get Thursday off--If not we will drive down after work to attend HHN), but we will come back down Friday evening and stay the rest of the weekend.

^^Dressup? my my!

It looked like a lot of fun that party. I would consider meeting up with you guys with my wife.

I saw a new ChipNDale product at MGM the other day (new for me that is) Its like a basketball sized (and shaped) pillow of sorts. Those kind that are super rolly and soft with a nylon hose like shell.

Wanted to take a picture of it. Very apropos.

Oh My Goodness!! I can't believe I'm going to miss this event. I'm getting married on the 29th of October, it is going to be a halloween wedding(haven't figured out what I'm going to be yet!)but we are going on our honeymoon first and we are going to be in ORLANDO!! My fiance' and I are staying at the Royal Pacific, but we won't be down until Oct.22. Is there any way you can change the date so we can hang out with the gang from TPR? I'll understand if you can't, but it would be nice to meet all of you in person. We are going to be in Orlando from the 22nd to the 27th. We are doing 1 day at Disney and the rest at Universal. I'll send pics of our trip and of our Halloween wedding!

I bought my HHN tickets and Express passes for 10/20, so a party of one and less will be there. I'll probably do the Stay and Scream option.

I booked my hotel too. I got the Days Inn Convention Center for $25/night from 10/20 to 10/24 off Priceline. Priceline is my friend!

This trip sounds awesome! I love everything Haloweenie. I've heard the Universal/IOA HHN is the best. I only have the Haunt to compare it to. So my expectations would be extremely high.

How do I go about getting on board!

I wanna go!

Guy "Wake me up when September ends." Koepp

Hey guy!

We just bought our airline tickets last night. If you're interested in going with us just let us know. Would it be just you, or your whole family? Did you want to share hotel or rental car or anything?

Looks like we'll have a pretty good group.

R&E

Flying from LAX to MCO Wednesday 19 October

Arrive MCO Thursday 20 October, do Uni/IOA/HHN

Friday 21 Do Disney and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP)

Sat 22 Either Disney or BGT

Sun 23 Either Disney or BGT (whichever we didn't the day before)

Sun 23 6:30pm Fly back to LAX

Guy, as of right now we have Derek in our car and hotel with us. We could do one of the cheap suites hotels and get a two bedroom suite, and a slightly larger car if you wanted to tag along for the whole thing, or feel free to do your own thing and meet up when you want!

If you guys did Disney on Sunday(23rd of Oct)my better half and I colud join all of you. We would do Disney that day instead of during the week. You would just have to let me know what park and at what time and we could meet you there. I can be there when the gates open.

Oooo, oooo, can I please come play with the cool people? I would love to tag along with you guys.

I have gotten a green light from the wife and am penciling the days into my calander.

I will contact you direct this week to finalize my plans.

Guy "I am giddy as a little school girl cause I am going to HHN... and I just got some!!! " Koepp

I talked to my boss at work today. While I will not be able to get the daytime off for October 20th, we will still come on down for HHN. I will be able to have Friday the 21st off though..and the 22nd, 23rd. We will be planning to get a hotel for these days so we don't have to keep driving back to Gainesville every night. Any idea which hotel you are going to be staying at?

You know, I was thinking...Scare-actors tend to go after teenage girls and young women. Elissa is a young woman. She goes up front when we enter the houses and scare zones!

BTW, is anyone interested in going to Howl-O-Scream at BGT on Friday, October 21? I suppose I can drive some people down there if they are willing to split on gas. I've got my tickets and I'm doing the fright feat to get a jump on the crowds. I'm not sure if I'm getting HOS Express tickets, though.

Natalee and I are more than likely going to be in Orlando that weekend. Maybe we can hook up at HHN or BGT.

Our plans:

Fly into MCO Thursday morning

IOA and HHN on Thursday

USF and IOA on Friday or Disney on Friday

Either Disney or IOA/USF on Saturday

Busch Gardens on Sunday (not sure about the Halloween event though)

Fly back home on Monday morning

FYI, Southwest is running a huge unadvertised sale. Our tickets from Nashville to Orlando for that week are $39 each way!

See you guys there!

Chris

And that would be because you ARE their Number 1 Fan.

Remembers when Elissa was picked up by Chip (or was it Dale) at Disneyland...

There is no AP discount that friday night so I believe the price is about $37 with tax. Oh, and everyone is encouraged to dress up. Last year I went as Chip n Dale's number one fan...a costume I will be repeating again this year!