TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

There is something hidden in the forum...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely a good time waster. I figured it was somewhere in the Rockit thread too after your Moon hint. You should definitely have more of these types of online games and scavenger hunts.

LOL! The moon hint was actually just something obscure I threw in there to throw people off thinking they'd start looking up the "what are coasters like on the moon!" Funny that was actually a good clue for you!

That's it, I'm getting Paul on the phone, I thought we were tight

edit: and to think, I was looking all over the rear of the rockit thread after several hints, one was to basically look there, and two, the response to my comment about is it toward the front or rear, should've chosen the a$$ end of his response

Edited by chadster

That was fun! Maybe a little easier next time! lol

Easier? C'mon it only took just over two hours to complete! I can't just make it too easy, you know!

Yeah, I thought the degree of difficulty was perfect. At first, I thought someone would get it within minutes of it being posted!

Robb, that was a great fun!

Didn´t expect, that I would find it and then I get stuck at the Geauge Lake discussion thread - didn´t know that there are so many stupid haters, like this Katie out there and had fun to read your comments on their Spy-Thread.

But I loved to follow the scavenger hunt game and was curious were you put the hidden "something"

this was a fun challenge.

If you wanted to make it harder you could make an announcement you will randomly start it sometime during said week, then not say anything else till someone discovers the hidden object that was inserted sometime after the announcement date. Only problem it might take a long time to end said contest.