9. Part 2 5:43-5:48 Formula Rossa

10. Part 4 "KMG XXL" 3:00-3:03

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Air-Race at 12:42 in Part 4

2. 13 people

3. 7:20 (ish) area of Part 1 when Robb is talking to the Dippin Dots guy.

* 4. The Rockets. 11:35 Part5.

5. 12:59 in Part 3

6. 13:44 in Part 5

7. 5:46 in Part 6

8. 4 times

9. 5:33 in Part 2, Robb mentions in. At 5:43 the photo's appear of it. Formula Rossa.

10. 3:00 in Part 4

1. S&S Air Race Part 4 12:40

2. 13 Times

3. Part 1 7:33, In the background

*4. Video 5, New York Rangers 9:54 "New York City"

5. Tranan Part 3 13:04-13:37

6. Part 5 13:45- 14:49

7. "Drink Responsibly and only if you're over 21" Part 6 5:46-5:51

8. 4 Times

9. Part 2 5:43-5:48 Formula Rossa

10. Part 4 "KMG XXL" 3:00-3:03

We have a winner!!! Kevin please PM your mailing address so you can get your Bag of Crap!!

I will be honest guys. #4 was VERY tough and I actually thought the Dale Earnhardt was a VERY good guess. But unfortunately, my evil brain thought of one MUCH tougher.

Edit: Looks like KevinM was the first one to answer Dale Earnhardt as well, so looks like we have a well deserving winner!

Edited by ernierocker

ernierocker (Eric), I'm pretty bummed that I lost, but I still want to thank you for taking up your personal time and running all of this awesome stuff that you have been doing. It's been fun reading the IAAPA updates and playing along with this game. I have NO idea how you were able to keep up with that craziness, haha. Thanks again!

Hey Eric. Who won the contest on the Facebook page with the 15 questions?

Jordan Hill won.

ernierocker (Eric), I'm pretty bummed that I lost, but I still want to thank you for taking up your personal time and running all of this awesome stuff that you have been doing. It's been fun reading the IAAPA updates and playing along with this game. I have NO idea how you were able to keep up with that craziness, haha. Thanks again!

Your welcome and it was a lot of fun doing it. As far as keeping up with all of this tonight, I was starting to get a little overwhelmed there! Lets just say I went and laid down on the couch for a while when it was over.

Edited by ernierocker

This last challenge reminded me a lot of the "Race Game" on The Price is Right where:

From Wiki:

The contestant is shown four prizes and given four price tags the correspond to those items. The contestant places a tags on each prize and pulls a lever on a prop, which then displays the number of correctly-placed tags. If the number displayed is less than four, the contestant may rearrange the price tags and repeat the process, without knowing which ones are correct. The contestant has 45 seconds to place all four tags correctly. If time expires and the contestant has not placed all four tags correctly, he wins the prizes he has correctly priced at that point.

Well done on keeping up, Eric. Drew Carey should hire you. Great way to spice up a bag o crap giveaway!

One of the highlights of the off-season has to be Thanksgiving. I think a lot of us would consider eating to be a second hobby, so what better holiday can there be then one that celebrates food!!

So, what is everyone doing this year for the holiday? Are you staying at home? Visiting family? Going on vacation? Tell us!

I'm off to Cullowhee, North Carolina, about an hour west of Asheville, to visit some old friends--more displaced Californians. Much turkey and pie will be consumed, plenty of beer and wine will be drunk, and a number of stupid movies will be watched.

We may even experience a little nature--who knows?

A few of us will be hitting up the Yo Gabba Gabba Concert Friday in LA!

I almost bought tickets to that! It sounds fun. Now I'm having second thoughts on passing it up.

For Thanksgiving I'm making a Tofurky!

Edited by ILoveRides