TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo Report!!! Diabetes Dan does not one guy!, but........

jray21

All the gay TPR members have wanted Diabetes Dan for a long time, and now I have photographs of Dan experiencing Five Guys!

DDFG03.thumb.jpg.140a3a8a77783176388eb2260a5a7a60.jpg

Dan slowly eases into Five Guys!

DDFG04.jpg.e3082bad13d392e837fabd3bb6cf493a.jpg

Many people have left their mark after experiencing Five Guys. They will take everyone, including furries.

DDFG05.jpg.4df3fe79933c0a3a5094f266ae75abba.jpg

Dan figured if you going to do it, you might as well go big.

DDFG06.thumb.jpg.4bbeb048af557b7f302cf66069341d20.jpg

Dan is getting his 'lubrication' ready. He also had many servings of Five Guy's liquids.

DDFG07.thumb.jpg.81eb97172e4ff5767fdac2fefdf1bef8.jpg

Dan is getting a little nervous about taking Five Guys into his mouth at one time.

DDFG08.jpg.bdcac9dbd1f16507ed45c8d1204183d3.jpg

Dan decides to get Five Guys all the way, but no pickle because the Five Guys will be plenty.

DDFG09.thumb.jpg.bdec23c92c9297839f8aeb0209ce1c2c.jpg

Five Guys in the Raw!!

DDFG10.thumb.jpg.97f38cf56fbdbd585fd9ad8d3e9e888e.jpg

Dan starts off easy, and nibbles on Five Guys to start.

DDFG13.thumb.jpg.ebdc2ac6bd317055d16367723dfb2723.jpg

Amazing, even for his first time, he is able to take in all of Five Guys at once!

DDFG12.thumb.jpg.8f0339161b4d451d565c27b1d507db28.jpg

Amy can't resist and decides to take all of Five Guys at once as well!

DDFG11.thumb.jpg.dce076152337e2708312d4a59fa5333e.jpg

Dan gets Five Guys juices all over his face.

DDFG15.thumb.jpg.0cee1c8eef246ae73589f24b9121ba43.jpg

Dan almost gags from Five Guys.

DDFG16.thumb.jpg.d8eea2ba6df5b898d1d03799f8024d6b.jpg

Dan really wasn't impressed with Five Guys. He doesn't know whether to swallow or spit.

IMG_1054.jpg.cf8d9716da33a6f214f342270bb4528a.jpg

Five Guys was a little too much for Dan. Next time he will just play with The Fantastic Hand-Held 2-Headed Light Show.

IMG_1056.jpg.4efb31274fc0b799f810b6fc067ea23b.jpg

The motto of many TPR members, "Two heads are better than one."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's the one in Cerritos(?) It was a good place, but definitely not as great as others made it out to be. Personally, I like In-N-Out better. Fatburger is the next one I have to try. Maybe tomorrow. They definitely get a thumbs up for having Coke.

Damn some of the pics you guys post are twisted.

I want to use some to make a big "hanging out on the internet with these guys" for a collage on the front of some really hip greeting cards (I got a bunch of credit and already have a pile of traditional/boring cards).

I was thinking some crazy expressions all cut up and mashed into the background would be super awesome, just this thread alone would totally made good fodder.

What does Dan think? I'm just tossing it out there for the first time.. ?

These would be given out to 20 people at the most. It's not like I wanna stick em on a website or anything.

Dan almost gags from Five Guys.

Oh, hardy hardy har har har! Oh my gawd you're *SUCH* a "comedian" Joey!! Don't you have some osprey to hunt? Or some chafing to scratch?? Very, very funny!!

I'm sorry to report that Five Guys was infinitely underwhelming after all the hype that was built up around it. I'd take a half a dozen other burger other chains over Five Guys any day of the week (In-N-Out, Bob's Big Boy, Islands, Tommy's, Fudruckers, Fatburger...)

Great TR though Joey. Points for creativity, even at my expense

As someone who doesn't have the luxury of In and Out and some of the other West Coast Chains, Five Guys is extremely popular out here around Philly.

But I'm also more a fan of the Five Guys French Fries, than the burgers.

But your photo TR of Five Guys, was extremely entertaining. (Ok, so it may not take much to amuse me.)

I have yet to take Five Guys into my mouth. Oh, well, there's a first time for everything...

I tried Fat Burger yesterday for the first time and they were definitely better than Five Guys, but I like In-N-Out just a little bit better.

Never been to a Fatburger, but I'd like to check it out. I tend to lean toward Five Guys over In-n-Out (even though I like both) because it's easier to get a burger made the way I want it at the former and I don't care for 1000 Island dressing. As for the fries, it's a toss up for me.

I've had In-N-Out only twice in my life and thought it was ridiculously good. I've had Five Guys (burgers) probably 9 or 10 times and while I like them, the outrageous price on them is a turn off.

For anyone who is from the Carolinas (or for anyone that visits the Carolinas), try a burger from Cookout. It's just a Carolina fast food chain, and their burgers are heavenly, as are their shakes.