TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo Report!!! Diabetes Dan does not one guy!, but........

jray21

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually went to my local Five Guys on Saturday night. And I'm not afraid to say it, I loved it.

Because I like my burger with NO vegetables, just the standard condiments, bacon, and A-1. And they didn't laugh at me, so this place wins.

Better patty, variety and flavor than In-n-Out, but their fries were very underwhelming.

Dan almost gags from Five Guys.

Oh, hardy hardy har har har! Oh my gawd you're *SUCH* a "comedian" Joey!! Don't you have some osprey to hunt? Or some chafing to scratch?? Very, very funny!!

I'm sorry to report that Five Guys was infinitely underwhelming after all the hype that was built up around it. I'd take a half a dozen other burger other chains over Five Guys any day of the week (In-N-Out, Bob's Big Boy, Islands, Tommy's, Fudruckers, Fatburger...)

Great TR though Joey. Points for creativity, even at my expense

UHM! You forgot Whataburger

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot all about whataburger. Everyone swears you have to go to Houston or somewhere to get a real Whataburger, but Austin's Whataburgers were nothing special. Their meat patties were really thin. But there are a lot worse.