TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

you've gotta be kidding me. everyone says i look skinnier in this pic:

Am I everyone?

Either way, you do.

after you said it, i had to ask more people just to prove that you are crazy. and then they all agreed. i asked erika, liz, tyler, johnnie, and esteban. did all you people hit your head or something?

^Whoa, you live in Torrance! Thats like, right there! *points about two miles northwest*

you've gotta be kidding me. everyone says i look skinnier in this pic:

Am I everyone?

Either way, you do.

after you said it, i had to ask more people just to prove that you are crazy. and then they all agreed. i asked erika, liz, tyler, johnnie, and esteban. did all you people hit your head or something?

Yes, with a tennisball.

If you've noticed that my nose is stupid shaped. That's because some kid smashed my head into a metal fountain when I was young. Completely unprovoked. My nose as a result is half flat.. =\

Me with me new wellies for mucking about in my backyard mini-rainforest!

Brought back, fresh from the TPR UK Tour - but never seen, 'cause I was too dumb (or probably wise) to wear them when it actually rained, darnit!!!

Me-and-Bullseyes2.jpg.f65744a6b3979aed496e426c2f37b64b.jpg

Can't wait to stomp and slog thru my backyard in these beauties, yes!

I'll admit that not everyone is bad at Urbis. It has unfortunately gained a bap reputation among the people that I know.

My view comes from the fact it must have been 3 years ago, obviously times have changed, but my friend just went up to someone as asked if they were selling drugs. Low and behold they were and he bought some weed on the spot! I was shocked. Being the sensible person I have I haven't touched drugs.

And so this ain't complete spam. Here is me and the beautiful Helen at The Ritz. 70's Love Train night. I did have a few drinks down me so excuse the picture haha

Here is me and the beautiful Helen at The Ritz. 70's Love Train night. I did have a few drinks down me so excuse the picture haha

Yay Love Train, yay The Ritz! You two are a pretty pair Boy.

I'm the girl.