TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Picture Of Me" Thread

Homer

^ That is sooo cool!!

Who do you like being friends with the most?!

Well, Goofy is definitely one of my favorite friends. I enjoy being in Tigger's company as well. I've still got many more friends that I haven't even met yet! Geppetto is a fun one as well.

^^Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Nicole with a hangover! It's okay Nicole, the common cure for a hangover is to drink it away!

Here is a picture of me riding a vaccum cleaner down a drive way, and one of the place where we water ski. You can actuially see Cypress Gardens in the backround, its on the chain of lakes that this one is on. So please no molesting the aligators... enjoy...

Colin"444 post!"C

trashcan.JPG.7e712c1c50aa00c69f01b5287a3eb7ee.JPG

the next XTR3ME sport...

molest.JPG.7a78466dc07374e4eec627428372320f.JPG

DONT MOLEST THE ALLIGATORS!!!

Okay okay okay Im gonna do it this time! Okay, umm, what am I supposed to say? Bamp?

Okay I dont have a recent picture of me, but here is a picture of my plane which was hit by another plane in mid air. Enjoy....

Colin C

DSCF2194.JPG.e2e2c29350d0dcaa05cf8fc106929ecc.JPG

OWENED!!!!!

Today there are big blue thingies in the MFI parking lot, I think they are pieces of the new water slide. Also, the CRAZY MOUSE sign is finally on top of the coaster. That made me happy. So in honour of the blue slide pieces i decided to wear a blue shirt.

DSCN3613.jpg.c06b8e4407f410c01423e9071f8a9505.jpg

This is a photo of an official coaster dork getting excited about a ride she gets to experience

DSCN3603.jpg.cd6a61c8e6c57dfbf9ef2dfafe448210.jpg

Except in this picture it looks black.