TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

College Football 2010

slither37

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's beside the point, like I said, this isn't about me or my fanhood.

Yes, this is about MY fanhood or lack thereof. To be honest, if my "fanhood" is based on watching every game without fail regardless of what else is going on or things I am doing, well, I guess I am not fan.

Well, I am a fan, of my daughter, not the Buckeyes, using feeltheforce's standards. She will always come first, which is the reason I took the trip in the first place. I am GLAD I did not consult the football schedule before making plans for my trip.

Like I said feeltheforce, you have proven your point. YOU are a true fan, you do not let ANYTHING get in the way of you watching your teams. I do. You rule.

Cool story slither. I cut my losses and ended that conversation hours ago.

Regarding the SEC East, imagine if USC didn't beat Alabama. That division would be even more of a train wreck than it is now, which is hard to believe.

Edited by FeelTheFORCE

Close game, but Auburn pulled it out.

Defense didn't do the job, offense played ok. Just a tough day. If the defense plays like they should, it's a win. They didn't. Oh well, Auburn just flat out won. At least we can still beat Alabama.

Tough day, but I do get a Saints home game tomorrow.

Crazy weekend (for me). Even though I liked Michigan State and Missouri, I'm glad there's less competition among the unbeatens now. Not because it wouldn't push the BCS issue more, but because I'm tired of people complaining about the BCS system.

Miami fans, sorry about Jacory Harris. The sound echoed through the stadium.

Cam Newton=Reggie Bush 2.0

-Shady person trying to cash in on star athletes talent? Check.

-Father mysteriously coming up with a nice building he couldn't previously afford? Check.

-All sorts of denials while the NCAA "investigates?" Check.

All that is missing is the Yahoo investigative report, which is surely underway as I am typing this. And will probably be published right around the Heisman ceremony or his bowl game to drum up maximum exposure.

^I should recall this since Tennessee was somewhat involved with his recruitment, but was he really that highly sought after? I know he was a highly rated QB out of high school, but looks like only 6 schools offered him last recruiting season.

It just doesn't add up that Auburn would have to pay to get his services when there were so few suitors involved in his recruitment.

^I should recall this since Tennessee was somewhat involved with his recruitment, but was he really that highly sought after? I know he was a highly rated QB out of high school, but looks like only 6 schools offered him last recruiting season.

It just doesn't add up that Auburn would have to pay to get his services when there were so few suitors involved in his recruitment.

He was the top rated Junior College QB and received a "5 star" ranking from the major recruiting sites.

I suppose it is all just a coincidence he wanted to go to MSU with his former OC, but his dad chose Auburn for him right around the time his church received a donation large enough to fund renovations in order to stay open...

Dan Hawkins out at CU

University of Colorado coach, Dan Hawkins, has been relieved of his duties as the head coach of the football team. During his five years at CU, Hawkins has gone a dismal 19-39 and hasn't won a game outside of Colorado since 2007. Assistant coach Brian Cabral will serve as interim head coach for the team's three remaining games.

Can't be happier by this news! This is something that should have done at the end of last year!