TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Bag of Crap Thread!

Hey everyone!

I've had a couple of people email me over the past few weeks asking where their bag of crap is. Well, it would appear that some of you have sent Dan an email answering one of our questions, but never included your mailing address!

Basically, here is the deal - while we try to be a lot of things at TPR, we have not developed the ability to be mind readers.

If you don't include your mailing address in with your email to Dan, you won't get a bag of crap! It's that simple.

Also, please do not now email us saying "Oh, here is my address for the bag of crap from 6 months ago." It's too late now.

There will be plenty of chances to EMAIL DAN and get bags of crap even with our current Alton Towers update. Just remember...GIVE US YOUR MAILING ADDRESS!!!

Thank you!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got two emails from Dan from the Alton Towers update with no mailing address. Seriously guys, how are we supposed to know where to send your crap to???

INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS!!! Otherwise, we cannot fling crap in your direction.

--Robb

Seriously, everyone please read this! I've already gotten so many requests for bags of crap from the Alton Towers update without mailing addresses.

I'm not sure how to make this more clear, but here goes...

IF YOU EMAIL DAN REQUESTING A BAG OF CRAP...BUT DON'T TELL US WHERE TO SEND IT...YOU WON'T GET A BAG OF CRAP!!!

Hey everyone!

I've had a couple of people email me over the past few weeks asking where their bag of crap is. Well, it would appear that some of you have sent Dan an email answering one of our questions, but never included your mailing address!

Basically, here is the deal - while we try to be a lot of things at TPR, we have not developed the ability to be mind readers.

If you don't include your mailing address in with your email to Dan, you won't get a bag of crap! It's that simple.

Also, please do not now email us saying "Oh, here is my address for the bag of crap from 6 months ago." It's too late now.

There will be plenty of chances to EMAIL DAN and get bags of crap even with our current Alton Towers update. Just remember...GIVE US YOUR MAILING ADDRESS!!!

Thank you!

Robb, I get curious about myself while I read this topic and laughed out! I was amused by your post and the stupidity mailing dan, waiting for a bag of crap, but didn´t send their mailing adress! Then, I remember, that I did mail Dan one time in the past, too... WITHOUT SENDING THE MAILING ADRESS ...what I said before, stupidity???

...that was embarrassing... ...blush...

Edited by Ledgy

• 2 weeks later...

^

Subject: I like Crap more than I like Donkeys

Subject: Crap makes the world go round

Subject: Nothing like a smelly bag of Crap

I'm sure the name of the thread works too or the subject that might get your the bag of crap. I got a bag of flamming crap on my porch once, so now I have nightmares about anything that says bag of crap on it, LOL!

^ Read through this thread and you will understand a little better:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56333

I'm still completely lost... Is Dan Leslie Hall?! Do I need to go on a trip to get Dan's E-mail address?! Is E-mail Dan a code word for something else I must do to get a BAG-O-CRAP?! HELP!!! I'm freaking out again...

EDIT: Okay... Help me understand someone, where are the questions I need to answer?!

^ Read through this thread and you will understand a little better:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56333

I'm still completely lost... Is Dan Leslie Hall?! Do I need to go on a trip to get Dan's E-mail address?! Is E-mail Dan a code word for something else I must do to get a BAG-O-CRAP?! HELP!!! I'm freaking out again...

EDIT: Okay... Help me understand someone, where are the questions I need to answer?!

The questions are in the Trip Reports posted by Robb.