TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR 2010 Europe Trip Thread

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this horrible cold/flu thing, and have been coughing so much that I've actually injured my ribs. Watching this did not help, as I was laughing so hard I choked.

These videos are amazing. The gun one might be the funniest video ever. Piers totally needs his own TV show.

I hope there are more of these!

dt

Awesome videos! Funny stuff.

Silly question (since I'm new to the site), is that Piers' real voice or is he just putting on an accent because he's drunk in Germany?

I love that Ghost Train! I have a soft spot for cheesy carnival dark rides.

BTW- I think Robb has a man-crush on Piers

• 1 month later...

LOL jesus h baldheaded...Piers, Robb, all who were in the video, thank you a thousand times for this. I was in the middle of final retakes and overdubs on the new project, and tempers were short (dillhole guitarist forgot the beer..again, etc) so I popped this on, just 'cause. The rest of the dorks in the studio were dying, and I gotta be honest, Piers: I did comedy and improv for years and very few people make me genuinely laugh. Sober, drunk, whatever, you are one of a kind. Thanks for being you, dude.

[if anyone hears phantom screams on the wind, the Stratocaster dillhole forgot the beer again..i didnt do it]

Scott

• 1 month later...