TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review: The Magazine

The following is a copy of my post in the Club TPR members forum where there is a discussion about the first edition of Theme Park Review: The magazine.

I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from this digital magazine, but I was pleasantly surprised. The layout was neat and very well done. The extra pictures and videos were great. I just spent about the last 45 minutes or so looking through the stuff on the disc and I still haven't seen all of it. If I didn't know better I would have never guessed this was the first issue. It was put together as if you'd been doing it for a long time. Hat's off to everyone involved in making the digital Club TPR magazine!

And now, a well deserved plug for Club TPR:

To anyone that's been on fence about joining Club TPR, just do it. Seriously, as if the numerous park discounts, TPR store discount, and special events access benefits aren't enough, there's also this great digital magazine that I just received in the mail this week. I too was initially hesitant to join Club TPR before deciding that I'd give it a chance based on the quality of everything I'd seen done here at TPR, and in an effort to support the site and people that have made for so many enjoyable special park events. I really have been exceptionally impressed with Club TPR and what it offers the members. I think you will be too! The standard for what a park/coaster enthusiast club should be is currently being set by Club TPR, and they just keep raising the bar!

Relating to the enthusiast events that TPR puts on, I have said many times that I can't imagine what TPR can do next to continue to impress me, but somehow they always do. It's exactly the same with Club TPR. Sincerely, thank you Robb, Elissa, and all the great people that help you, for all that you do.

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree! Everyone did a wonderful job. I love the puzzles and such, what a great touch. I took a great deal of time to get thru it also, and I'm sure I will pop it back in later when I get more time to re-visit, I just want to make sure I didn't overlook anything! Amazing job guys!! Wow!! Thanks a bunch!!

I, as others, was blown away! I browsed through it a bit, but decided to wait till later this week to actually go through it thoroughly. Reason being - I'm having surgery on Thursday and will be couch/bed bound for about a week. Decided to have TPR help me through the boredom of recovery.

Thanks again guys! Great job.

David

Is there a chance of a teeny-weeny itsy-bitsy sneak peak?

As others have stated, no sorry! Join Club TPR! If you've been reading the site for any length of time or seen any of our DVDs, Videos, or Trip Reports, you should have an idea of the level of quality we put into the site.

The Club TPR mag is no different. Put some trust in us and join Club TPR!

http://www.clubtpr.com

--Robb "You won't be disappointed." Alvey

Well, I still haven't had a proper look at it (the DVD drive in my "home" PC doesn't recognise it, for some reason .. it only works on the laptop!) but what I have seen so far is great! Looking forward to many more like it in the future!

Thanks guys!!