TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

It looks like this shade of blue is most likely the primer considering how dull it looks, the final color will probably also be blue and this primer is to bring out the right shade of blue the color needs to look like. Like when your painting a room sometimes you need a special primer for the custom color you picked out to come out right.

I personally think that this will turn out to be themed like "Scream!" at SFMM. The blue track is a similar shade of blue to that of "Scream!". I don't know if it might be cheaper for Six Flags to be painting the purple supports to more of a magenta (maybe they won't have to use a primer).

I personally think that this will turn out to be themed like "Scream!" at SFMM.

That will be one strangely-placed parking lot, way back in the corner of the park like that.

I think every park should have a parking lot themed roller coaster. Maybe this will become a trend!

• 2 weeks later...

The new colors are sick. I always thought there was a lacking of blue coasters.

Also, isn't that the same purple-lavender color that Superman is getting? Did Six Flags just buy a buttload of it?

(I didn't read most of the thread so if this is already answered don't get mad lol)