TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro, Jersey legalized pot not crack. Put it down.

OH. MY. GOD. A SPIRAL MAINTENANCE STAIRCASE!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO WALK DOWN IT!!!!  

That’s correct. If you’re in the state for less than 24 hours you’re perfectly in compliance with the quarantine but be warned that if you’re there for 24 hours and one second you’re not and you’ll be

Posted Images

The new colors are sick. I always thought there was a lacking of blue coasters.

Also, isn't that the same purple-lavender color that Superman is getting? Did Six Flags just buy a buttload of it?

(I didn't read most of the thread so if this is already answered don't get mad lol)

Yeah, I really hope the supports end up a different color. The faded purple just looks odd against the nice blue track. Maybe yellow supports. I did like the color of Goliath at Fiesta Texas...

Actually it's Scream that is a mirror of Medusa. Medusa was first and based on Kumba in large part.

I have noticed that. The layouts of the two coasters are very similar. Medusa is basically Kumba without the floor.

Kumba has a bunch of qualities that make it a mindblowing B&M original though. Just think about how the inversions are placed just far away enough to sneak a microscopic air hill moment in between each one. You don't see it, but you definitely feel the awesome B&M floater in the transitions. Plus the tunnel is so awesome and it makes i noise that i dream about when you fly through it.

Medusa was a smoothed out version of Kumba, meaning they got ride of the those classic B&M transitions and made just smooth elegant changes in direction, and lacked the amazing, yet also elegant, airtime pops you got between.

The blue is sexy.

I actually think the blue and purple would be a decent color scheme... Anything but yellow is fine with me.