TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coaster Expedition Volume 13 is HERE!

After receiving and viewing Expedition 13, I must say, Its an excellent selection of parks, rides, and ultimately shows just how much fun can be had at theme parks. I did not mind that the POV footage disc was not there. Ultimately I watch it for the crazy antics of TPR and all who are part of it. I write this in the ideals of the fondness each DVD has brought me . Every single time I see an off-season coming and going the TPR dvd's always make the next season of the theme park year draw closer alot faster. I LOVE it and I always will give the DVD's ever since Expedition #1 a 10/10! for Wacky , insane, fun, and out of control humor all the way!.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded Coaster Expedition 13 a while back and I cant stop watching it! Over the last few coaster expeditions that I have seen the editing and shots have gotten a lot better and as always the antics are great. I also love how well the songs you use fit the parks.

I also loved the use of Yo Gabba Gabba and learning more about Tylers fears.

I purchased CE 13 back in February or March and I loved it!! I'm a huge fan of the CE series and I have the whole set, they're very entertaining to watch. I actually take them when I hangout with friends, and if we get bored I put one on and show them all the fun and excitement that TPR trips and gatherings are all about. It's funny because less than half way into the DVD they're all into it and wanting to know how they can join all the fun. The CE series really does a good job at showing how much fun TPR members have on the trips, and I personally think they do an excellent job at promoting TPR. The Roller Coasters in the Raw series is great if all you want to do is watch POVs and off ride footage, but there's something special about the CE videos. The way they capture everyone's good time at the parks mixed with great music, they really are a blast to watch. Personally I got hooked on the DVDs and videos before I even went on my first TPR trip, and the videos encouraged me to try one out and it turned out to be something I never will regret. I definitely reccommend purchasing this series if you haven't done so already.

In regards to your question sent in the e-mail. I love the Coaster Expedition series. It would be sad to see it go away all together. The RAW footage is nice and all as it gives you the POV perspective for the length of the ride. Although, on occasission this has put me to sleep. The CE series is fun and entertaining. I have 5.1 speakers on both my computer and my TV and my favorite thing to watch is the CE series blasting. I also really enjoy the "taste" you get for each park with the park videos. It allows those of us who have never been to those parks to see what they are like. I hope to never see the demise of the CE series. Keep up the good work.

Brandon

Robb, please do not get rid of the CE series. They are more entertaining and just plain more fun than a bunch of boring POV's IMO. Volume 13 I think is the best so far in the series. Where would a simpleton like myself get to see Dan, Kidtums, and Elyssa in action. NO where...... So in my worst Roger Rabbit voice... pppppppppppppppppplease don't!!!!!!!

What I like best about the Coaster Expedition series is that you get a look at the entire park experience--not just coasters. They've actually interested me in parks I wouldn't have considered visiting before (the Japanese and Korean park videos in particular). Thanks to CE 13, I'd love to visit Canada's Wonderland, Six Flags New England, and even Martin's Fantasy Island. The Raw videos are great, too, but not as "rewatchable" as the CE series.

Edited by cfc

I got CE 13 in the mail this afternoon. And I had to watch it immediately.

Best CE this far!

It has by far the best opening and closing sequences. Lots of babes, boobs, exceptable and unexceptable amounts of wetness. I almost rolled under the table because of the sprinkles in Robb's nose. (I was actually trying to swallow my drink but it almost went out of my nose by the sequence) It has a lot of A rated humor.

It is wat I love about the CE series, they are fun. It actually makes you wish you where there. And the editing in this one is superb, I always liked the choice of music for the CE series and this one does not disappoint. The lyric jokes are very well chosen and edited.

Another thing about the CE series is that they are a great way to catch up on running TPR jokes.

My favorites CE are 2, 5, 9, 11, 12 and 13. They really get better and better over time.

I really would like to see more CE coming in the future. And if not maybe one last one, a Coaster Expedition Decade, the best of all compilation.

Leaves me only with the question; Is mayonnaise really that much worse then birdpoo?

Until next time... ?

Please continue the Coaster Expedition series! Where else would I be able to enjoy obscure covers of all my favourite songs and songs that I haven't heard in years (and have completely forgotten about), set to awesome theme park/roller coaster footage. It is because of this series that I want to go on a TPR trip. The series has allowed people around the world the chance to see parks that they may not have been able to view before (at least not as extensively!) If anything, the videos in the series are the best promotion for the site and CLUB TPR. Please keep up the great work!

I can't believe I missed this at first and have not posted my review. Been a few months since I watched it, but it brought back many great memories from east coast 2008! Lake Compounce and Knoebel's were my favorite segments. Robb and Elissa, thanks again for the video and for making that whole trip awesome!

I finally got around to watching CE13 after buying it weeks ago. I really enjoyed it just like all the other videos in the CE series that I own. It's nice to see a couple of new buffoons join the antics with the Alveys who love this hobby, but refuse to take it too seriously.

Although I only met up with the crew at a couple of the parks, watching the videos made me feel like I was on the whole tour.

I hope that retarded kid from Alabama gets help for his problems.

Edited by larrygator

• 2 weeks later...
What I like best about the Coaster Expedition series is that you get a look at the entire park experience--not just coasters. They've actually interested me in parks I wouldn't have considered visiting before.

qft.

Sign1.jpg.d3b3e01f7b065d17c80dc6e90065e12a.jpg

Aware of "Coaster Expedition"!!!

It will cause psychological dependency! Cause you want to watch more editions of them and go on TPR-Trips! I became a TPR-Junkie after watching it the first time! Now I have all episodes and can´t wait for the next.

You´ll already waste your money, so why not in this DVD or download versions? It will be the best option

I´m also a fan of the RAW editons, but that´s for riding coasters and get the experience of it, for example in the winter season.

To get the REAL TPRfeeling and a view of the different parks all over the world you have to view Coaster Experience!

With them you´ll get a little bit in touch of all the stuff and insiders discussed on the TPR-side. By the way, Elissa and Robb do have a great music flavour, which rounds up the experience of watching the DVDs.

You want to see what´s meant with "acceptable amount of wetness", KIdTums riding a Freefall Tower or one of her first coasters, see speaking cupcakes, get to know what Tyler really hates, see the sexy swimsuites of Robb and Elissa, or a beautiful Bat-girl... than you have to buy the Coaster Expedition series especially the last one "Coaster Expediton 13".

DO IT NOW or you get lost of a great experience!