TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (SCBB) Discussion Thread

Thanks for the update! I was really expecting a lot more with that zip line! $10 really is too expensive for that. It looked smaller than the practice zip line in Haiti for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line one.

"I'm just glad they kept "The Big Dipper".......LOL!!!

Biggest peeve...everyone calls it "The Big Dipper." At that rate, let's call Demon "Gremlin" and Vortex "Twistiness" Why? May as well replace names or parts of names with similar words. At least they didn't call it the Little Dipper

• 3 weeks later...
^It's a portable ride designed to be built in a week or less when traveling, so I can't imagine it taking too long to go up.
The Transportable SC-2000s can be erected in 36 Hours with 1 Crane and an 8 man Crew. Since Undertow is the Base Frame Park Model (Xtended SC-2000), it shouldn't take them more than 10 Days to put it up.

-Sid

I am looking forward to going to Santa Cruz and riding this ride.

I went last year for the first time, and the enitre park was a ton of fun, especially the ring toss in the carrousel which we turned into a competition.

^ I missed the Smore's cart, never saw it last year