TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

"Take the Tunnel" T-Shirt!

Hey everyone!

With TPR's "Termination Day" approaching, we felt it would be cool to make a shirt for the event. And what better shirt to have than the ride's own catch phrase! "TAKE THE TUNNEL!!!"

Pre-Order your "Take the Tunnel!!!" T-Shirt for only $8 here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=56

Shirts will be available after June 28th. If you are going to Termination Day, you will get your shirt the day of the event. All other shirts will be shipped out the next day.

Please note - if you are attending Termination Day on June 28th, CHECK YOUR EMAIL! You have been given instructions on how to order the shirt at the "Event Rate" which is ONLY being offered to those who have registered for Termination Day.

Order this new TPR shirt now!

--Robb

takethetunnel_medium.jpg.6eef2449b1d50eafbb264ed919cbd3bc.jpg

TAKE THE TUNNEL!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an awesome shirt. Very cool.

One question I had, though. Is there a video or POV out there with the ride audio? I haven't found anything yet, and maybe I'm just missing it. But I would like to at least hear the audio tracks from the ride.

^ There are a few illegal POVs that I've seen that have the audio, but I really don't want to link to them here because we don't endorse that sort of thing.

It would be REALLY nice if the park would release an official POV though!

--Robb

Haha no way! That's awesome!

Saw the movie the other day...the ride should be even better after you see the movie! I *LOVE* the music in the opening/ending credits that you hear on the lift (yup, I've seen the POV with that crazy kid)

Awesome new shirts!

-JZ

Hummm.....I'd like to order a shirt but not sure if I should get L or XL.

I normally do L but I don't want it to peel it off at the end of the day but then again I don't want to be swimming in an XL.

You wouldn't by any chance know the brand of shirts that are going to be used, do you Robb?

If not that's cool.

Thanks in advance for the info!

The shirts will most likely be printed on Gilden or Tennessee River, but I can't guarantee that, sorry. I will say that the couple of different brands that TPR shirts do end up getting printed on don't seem to run that small. Most people seem to think they fit exactly right. They are always of VERY good quality and don't seem to shrink at all.

Anyone here have a TPR shirt than can say one way or the other?

Hope that helps!

--Robb

^Cool deal. Thanks for responding really quick.

Usually the L Gliden shirts fit me well. Ugh....this is really going bug the hell out of me. LOL

I'll figure something but all I know is do want a shirt.

I need to check my Diamondback "First Rider" shirt I got opening day. I think it's a Gliden and I got an XL and it seems a tad too big.

When is the last day to order?????

Very cool T-shirts , I'm really thinking about buying one .. just don't know if I should get M , or L ..

I'm about 185 cm tall , and "normal" sized , does anyone here with about that size knows what t-shirt size would be good ?

Oh , and if I buy this shirt , and another one and perhaps a dvd , would I have to pay just $10 for shipping or will it be $10 x number of items ?

Michiel "I'm gonna take the tunnel!" h3

Oh , and if I buy this shirt , and another one and perhaps a dvd , would I have to pay just $10 for shipping or will it be $10 x number of items ?

US domestic shipping is $5 and international is $10 flat fee for all items purchased.

--Robb