Jump to content
  TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WTF is it?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a centrifugal filter to me.


Yep! It's a centrifuge, used to filter waste vegetable oil. Originally they were mounted to larger diesel engines to filter their oil, but have since been adapted to filter WVO. This is what I used to clean all my oil, it works wonders.


My setup sort of looks like this, not exactly but same basic design:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/