Jump to content
  TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WTF is it?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's a dildo for working on cars... Oh, wait, no, it's not. * sighs and shakes head while holding my face in my hands *


Here's another clue: You would only need to use this if you were working on a car with a manual transmission. It would serve no purpose on a car with an automatic transmission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm, does it have to do with the clutch master cylinder? Possibly has something to do with the flywheel, or flex plate? A thingy to push the selector bushings out? I have no idea!!


I don't have a standard transmission in my diesel sadly =[

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Colin is in the general area with his flywheel comment. If no one has guessed correctly before tomorrow afternoon then I'll just give the answer so the game can move on.


Edit: It's a clutch disc alignment tool.


Colin came the closest, so I'd say it's his turn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks like a cutaway of an energy absorbing bump stop. Like what would be used to stop a train at the end of a track.


You are correct. I got to stop posting random pictures I find in my Pictures folder.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/